Reviews for Mermaid Magic According to the Internet
Fall.With.Me.Off.A.Clift chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I was actually obsessed with the idea of mermaids a while back so i looked up, pretty much what Kim looked up in the story... I almost did that spell thingy too - it was there and I DID print it out - but, I guess my mind is a little too scientific to even come close to believing that humans can actually use a spell to turn them into mermaids... ANYWAY! I love this so far... Just wanted to say that... ;D
BlazingLegend chapter 20 . 4/9/2013
This was such a brilliant and well written story, you really should make a sequel. I would be the first to read it.
The Chortling Mermaid chapter 20 . 3/21/2013
That was a nice ending. I hope you do the subplot story! :)

FoF
Guest chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
good
MagicMaker494 chapter 20 . 12/21/2012
Luv it and I thank you for saying my name. Happy Holidays and 2012 free dying day!
ObsessedwReading chapter 20 . 12/21/2012
Great job on this. :)
Rye Lee chapter 20 . 12/21/2012
This is such an amazing story, thank you so much for writing it, I love it. My favorite part is when Kim's a dragon on Mako and defeating Denman because that was just awesome!
ObsessedwReading chapter 19 . 12/15/2012
Great job on this. I absolutely love this.
The Chortling Mermaid chapter 19 . 12/14/2012
Woah...freaky
Guest chapter 18 . 12/11/2012
make more
MagicMaker494 chapter 18 . 12/9/2012
Cooolll! I'm on the edge of my seat. Please make more! I know you can create a great story. )
Sapphire Della Robbia chapter 18 . 12/8/2012
SWEET! I want Elliot to find out from the dream!
Rye Lee chapter 18 . 12/8/2012
Wow, that was great! I love that Elliot knows, I think he probably found out after they left anyways because really Emma could only make up not-so-many excuses about why she wasn't swimming for so long before him and their parents figured it out.
ObsessedwReading chapter 18 . 12/7/2012
I hope Rikki Cleo and Emma will be okay and Kim as well.
The Chortling Mermaid chapter 18 . 12/7/2012
Cool thanks! I'm so glad that you updated! :)