Reviews for Mermaid Magic According to the Internet
PiperShaw chapter 20 . 3/12
Ok, I just wanted to say that I LOVE your fic. I read it all in just a few hours haha. I always wanted Kim to become a mermaid, and even though I didn't really like her attitude in the tv show, this fiction made me actually like her :) I won't ever look the same way at Kim. I loved the ending and her dragon transformation, I actually chuckled a little at the Billy part. Keep up the good work, you officially became my favourite fiction writer! I have to download the whole story ASAP.
andersoncaseylee246 chapter 20 . 2/24
Good Story that is well, good enough, I'd say I'd give it 5 stars out of 10, or 2.5 stars of 5.

Why? What's with the dragon thing, I hardly understood that. And Nothing like that happened on either H2O or Mako Mermaids, is the reason why mainly. And well Just so you know I'm a critic kind of like those critics on imdb, but not a professional one an amateur one, Just so you know.

And also, Most critic don't go into the good detail of the story, but the beginning chapter were well, kind of boring that is, but at least it got better or at least somewhat better, could've been better, but I gotta to give you credit, but wished you'd have continued it though. I still don't understand the dragon thing. it makes no sense, dragons are land-creatures, no sea creatures, now if it was serpentine sea monster dragon, then that'll be a different story, kind of like the dragon from the Animated Nickelodeon Show "Avatar:The Last Airbender" now if it was that type of dragon then it would be possible. But you have to say the words "sea-serpent dragon" not just "dragon" in order to clarify the different between a land-dragon and sea-dragon, I'm just saying that is where you'd messed up. Remember I'm a critic and think of this review as constructive criticism(my version)
Calyn chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
This is still one of my favorite H2O fics.
Fall.With.Me.Off.A.Clift chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I was actually obsessed with the idea of mermaids a while back so i looked up, pretty much what Kim looked up in the story... I almost did that spell thingy too - it was there and I DID print it out - but, I guess my mind is a little too scientific to even come close to believing that humans can actually use a spell to turn them into mermaids... ANYWAY! I love this so far... Just wanted to say that... ;D
BlazingLegend chapter 20 . 4/9/2013
This was such a brilliant and well written story, you really should make a sequel. I would be the first to read it.
The Chortling Mermaid chapter 20 . 3/21/2013
That was a nice ending. I hope you do the subplot story! :)

FoF
Guest chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
good
MagicMaker494 chapter 20 . 12/21/2012
Luv it and I thank you for saying my name. Happy Holidays and 2012 free dying day!
ObsessedwReading chapter 20 . 12/21/2012
Great job on this. :)
Rye Lee chapter 20 . 12/21/2012
This is such an amazing story, thank you so much for writing it, I love it. My favorite part is when Kim's a dragon on Mako and defeating Denman because that was just awesome!
ObsessedwReading chapter 19 . 12/15/2012
Great job on this. I absolutely love this.
The Chortling Mermaid chapter 19 . 12/14/2012
Woah...freaky
Guest chapter 18 . 12/11/2012
make more
MagicMaker494 chapter 18 . 12/9/2012
Cooolll! I'm on the edge of my seat. Please make more! I know you can create a great story. )
Death Account 13 chapter 18 . 12/8/2012
SWEET! I want Elliot to find out from the dream!