Reviews for Salvation Is Yours If You'll Take It
Denacus chapter 3 . 6/24/2014
This was just absolutely amazing. I love the style in which this was written. It has a poetic feel to it. In addition, you were able to portray the tension all the characters feel effectively, so much so that I, like the characters, am left yearning for more.
FilledeMarius chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
This is gorgeous. I love the tension between all of the characters and you describe them so well. I read the unedited version of this chapter and the scene between Integra and Alucard in the billiard room was one of the sexiest things I've ever read in my life. I also like that you left what happened to the reader's imagination; it was a nice touch. I can't wait to see where you take this next. Are you going to add Pip into the mix? I think that would be interesting and I'd love to see your take on him. If not, the story is near perfection as it is.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
You're right. I can't wait.

But in all seriousness you've done an excellent job of capturing and developing all the unspoken and underdeveloped nuances of the show. Kudos. Please update soon.
Countess Millarca chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
Personally, I love your style, girl! I really wish I could write like you. Unfortunately, humor and light romance are the only genres I can manage...even though I prefer to read more angsty, drama fics. In that aspect, you did one hell of a job with this one! I'm repeating myself, but I fell in love with your portrayal of all of them. All the metaphors, allegories and similitudes you used were superb! Masterful! And let's face it, you are right, Hellsing is a huge torrent of repressed sexual tension. I'm anxious to read more, so please update when you can _
Lolita chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
I love this story, and I love the title! Poor Integra, she can't give in, but she'll always want to. Stupid honour.
immiD chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
Wow! I have to say that you are amazing at capturing the personalities of the character! Bravo! Cant wait for more!
Beeftink chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
Oh Seras, drop the cannon and grab the Frenchman! Alucard only has eyes for his Integra, and she certainly has her own temptations to quell. For now. Which I am THRILLED to know is coming up next! Yay! Smutty AxI full of "overblown prose"! (You kill me with that, lol.)
Waiting impatiently, as always...
Eophan chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
I love finding stuff like this, you need AAAALL THE REVIEWS!

The characterizations are spot-on, and it has a really nice flow to it. It depicts some really dark emotions in a very pretty way. Not too wordy or anything, it works out perfectly. You're really really good with implanting those mental images, that is just the hardest thing for me to do :p I love seeing a Seras that is believable for a change, since her character tends to be oversimplified in most fics. There's really a lot going under that cute shell.

I liked Alucard's perspective especially, morbid and sadistic and masochistic and creepy and loving, with just a hint A's to how perverted the whole thing actually is, and none of it is shoved in our faces.

Write moar, I demand it, need more writers like you around
Lolita chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
Master and slave, Sklave und Meister.
Keep dreaming, Seras. You'll be forever a toy to Alucard. Maybe every relationship in Hellsing is twisted. And they all do seem to be sexual, don't they? No resolution for any of that tension, tsk, tsk.

Bring it on! Alugra, yum.
Lolita chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Oh my...blaah. *passes out*
Damn. I love this so much I could eat it.
maroongrad chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
Overblown prose :P Nope. Incredibly poetic and filled with vivid images, yes!
xXAmiRoguexX chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
awww, poor Seras :c Alucard never goes for the strawberry blondes, eh ? XD

:3 U were very smart for continuing this. I just really love the lyricism of this whole thing, it makes the writing so grotesquely beautiful, it kind of reminds me of this book I read called Song For Night, u should read it sometime :)
Beeftink chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Perfectly tantalizing and completely addictive! I'm hooked, and need more blood, sex, Alucard and Integra. What a delectable combination, expertly delivered by an author worthy of penning their sublimely seductive relationship.

Cheers for this piece, and write on!
xXAmiRoguexX chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
-scoffs- Oi, what the fuck? Of course I...well, I, I know for sure want you to continue.

And I really don't wanna sound bad, but I might as well say it anyway because I'm going to anyway. This piece of writing makes me want to kick you in the face right now! DX Because it's stories like these bro, it's the intricate, beautiful, cold-stoned and twistedly erotic way that they are writing that makes me envious. Like I swear bro I literally read these little things hiding somewhere and go like :( Hey man what the fuck? DX I wanna write like that! Why can't my shit be cole like that? Ha!
But real talk though, please continue because even though I love it when people soften Alucard up a bit and make him more like a 'man' it is very refreshing to be reminded of that that thing that pulls beneath the surface of that man, you know? Honest to God, I think when I saw the word cunt, in that second part it was like a wake-up call to my brain like O_O" this is some serious shit we got on out hands folks. Like I literally understood what I was reading. And that means that the use of profanity was impeccable, it really showed me the raw nature of this piece. And it was written in such an erotic way like, I really thought that Integra and Alucard were gonna do somethin strange! XD

But yeah, uh, continue, cuz if u don't, I'll be sad, I don't care what anybody says. I'm gonna be the little, deluded person say if you don't continue this story I'm gonna kick you in the face! DX

lol :) awesome job!