Reviews for A Civil Conversation
winglessheartscan'tfly chapter 34 . 3/27
So i went through re-reading this story and i really want to see a sequel some day, i know i pester you quite a lot about updating some of your current stories but it's not my fault you have such a way with writing. It is incredibly unfair to have a fan demand so much of you lol but i do enjoy your works and i know how time consuming writing can be when trying to balance work and life and writing, i haven't posted anything on here in ages because i don't want to post something that i don't have finished because i know it will take months to complete if i do and i know how much i dislike waiting and i also don't think my writings would gather enough attention for anyone to wait between chapters. But i do love your works and i do hope to see as much as you can share.
Much Luvs, LenLen
Feefifofasha chapter 13 . 5/3/2014
Damn you! I'm crying! They'd better end up together!
Dbp chapter 34 . 1/9/2014
Oh my god! How could it end like that - devastating. I hope a sequel is still going to happen, there has to be more.
WTF chapter 34 . 9/21/2013
I saw this, started reading it and thought, cool. I got to the end and then wondered if you'd slipped and hit your head... or maybe someone else took over the story for you. Lousy ending to an otherwise cool story.
Narutoyaoi4ever chapter 34 . 9/8/2013
Wait what the hell just happened I don't even know that totally just screwed with my brain
Drarry4eva chapter 32 . 8/19/2013
What is wrong with Schuester, why have you turned him into this crazy lunatic and why has no one reported him?
Klainelove chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
You HAVE to do a sequel to this! Good story but didn't like ending! Please make Kurt and puck get together!
Drarry4eva chapter 34 . 7/16/2013
Great story, but I hate the ending with a fiery passion. How could you do that too them? They are supposed to be together. They are my one true paring. They always will be. Noah and Kurt forever.
JeffreyHoosier chapter 23 . 7/1/2013
This is the best Glee fanfic I have ever read so far!
noah'sbabygirl17 chapter 34 . 6/13/2013
I loved this so much, it's amazing, I loved how you portrayed the characters especially Noah and Kurt. I nearly cried when it ended, it was so sad.
Luna Carmesi chapter 34 . 6/11/2013
i really like your fic, but not it end. I don't like that brainwashing, and not happy end, but up to 29 chapter I love it!
BurningSky chapter 8 . 2/11/2013
Gotta disagree with you slightly in this chapter, 30 Seconds to Mars are the the best :)
ScifiSOS chapter 34 . 12/28/2012
Er...it was okay. I was fine until the whole teacher gone bad thing. The ending is just ridiculous to me. I probably won't be reading the sequel to this and I'm sorry but I kind of regret continuing to read this after you revealed that someone was hurting Kurt in the first place. Hell I don't think Mr. Schue would confess, he would just prattle on in insane babble about how much he's watched over Kurt or how much he loves him.

I don't know. All of that just didn't fit with how the story started. And there was just way too much drama and favoritism of characters for me to enjoy this.

Sorry, I'm not trying to flame. I'm just being honest.

I'm sure you have plenty of fans who'll give better reviews and will read your sequel. Sorry I'm not joining them.

Have a good day.
falseproffitt chapter 34 . 12/18/2012
you should be ashamed of your self
Knight of Caeli chapter 34 . 11/29/2012
Loved your story. Well written and it would not let me stop reading it. I hope you have the sequel up soon! :)