Reviews for A Civil Conversation
Did not suspect Schue at all; I was thinking Karofsky, probably everyone who has read this did before the reveal.
Allowed: given permission to do or say something.
Aloud: to recite something vocally so that others can hear.

Not exact definitions but basic ones. Homophones (words that sound the same but have different spellings and meanings) can be very confusing.
BarbyBells chapter 34 . 4/24
im crying.. youre killing me here! god! i dont know when you finished this story! but i hope that the sequel is already up or that your working on it because that end broke my heart
musme chapter 34 . 12/16/2015
I like it
LadyAnnabethHermioneToriRide chapter 34 . 4/29/2015
You're killing me inside! This ending was not okay on my heart! You see that thing on the floor there. That red thing with the flailing broken pieces. That's my dead heart right there. It Gabe up on life and jumped out of my chest. Nope nope not an okay ending. But did my eyes decieve me of a sequel? Please let me find it when I go to your page. I'm still gonna go look cause I want to read more of your stories cause that was amazingly written even with the heart wrenching to broken pieces ending it was still really well written and kept me very intrigued the whole time. I read all 34 chapters in three days I think but that's only cause I had school otherwise it would have been done in one day. The only criticism I have is some of your paragraphs broke off to a new line in the middle of a sentence. I'm not sure if that was intentional or a typing error or just an error on fanfictions part but that was really the only thing I noticed.
winglessheartscan'tfly chapter 34 . 3/27/2015
So i went through re-reading this story and i really want to see a sequel some day, i know i pester you quite a lot about updating some of your current stories but it's not my fault you have such a way with writing. It is incredibly unfair to have a fan demand so much of you lol but i do enjoy your works and i know how time consuming writing can be when trying to balance work and life and writing, i haven't posted anything on here in ages because i don't want to post something that i don't have finished because i know it will take months to complete if i do and i know how much i dislike waiting and i also don't think my writings would gather enough attention for anyone to wait between chapters. But i do love your works and i do hope to see as much as you can share.
Much Luvs, LenLen
Ryan Ryanson. Son of Ryan chapter 13 . 5/3/2014
Damn you! I'm crying! They'd better end up together!
Dbp chapter 34 . 1/9/2014
Oh my god! How could it end like that - devastating. I hope a sequel is still going to happen, there has to be more.
WTF chapter 34 . 9/21/2013
I saw this, started reading it and thought, cool. I got to the end and then wondered if you'd slipped and hit your head... or maybe someone else took over the story for you. Lousy ending to an otherwise cool story.
ObsidianGoddess chapter 34 . 9/8/2013
Wait what the hell just happened I don't even know that totally just screwed with my brain
Drarry4eva chapter 32 . 8/19/2013
What is wrong with Schuester, why have you turned him into this crazy lunatic and why has no one reported him?
Klainelove chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
You HAVE to do a sequel to this! Good story but didn't like ending! Please make Kurt and puck get together!
Drarry4eva chapter 34 . 7/16/2013
Great story, but I hate the ending with a fiery passion. How could you do that too them? They are supposed to be together. They are my one true paring. They always will be. Noah and Kurt forever.
JeffreyHoosier chapter 23 . 7/1/2013
This is the best Glee fanfic I have ever read so far!
noah'sbabygirl17 chapter 34 . 6/13/2013
I loved this so much, it's amazing, I loved how you portrayed the characters especially Noah and Kurt. I nearly cried when it ended, it was so sad.