Reviews for sacrifices
AnnieD55 chapter 36 . 11/19/2013
Really enjoyed this story :-) particularly Gale and Katniss!
HelloIamGracie chapter 36 . 8/3/2013
Yay! I don't need to start a rebellion after all. I did have faith in you keeping Gale alive, but you know I was just scared. *nods* Oh, and I forgot to add Finnick to my list of thank-you-that-you-didn't-kill-them! It's sad he's blind, but the world's not blind to his gorgeousness! Anyway, I loved, loved, loved this story, and was also happy that Katniss got to kill BOTH presidents. Yes, in the book she surprise-kills Coin, when she's supposed to be killing Snow, and yes, Snow does die, chocking on his own blood, but Katniss didn't get to actually kill him. So I was glad that she got to kill them both in this one, and that everyone that I like cried about dying in the books didn't die in your story, so thank you for that. Anyway, bravo! And please do continue writing, you're rather good at it ;-)

-Gracie
HelloIamGracie chapter 34 . 8/3/2013
I've loved this story so far, but if you kill off Gale I'll start a rebellion against you. (Though I am very glad that you saved both Madge and Cinna, and Prim [at least for now I don't know what's going to happen next, do it?]) Don't kill Gale! Yes, I realize this story has already been completed but this is my commentary thus far. Anyway, I'm going to finish the story now.
HelloIamGracie chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
Aww, I love Madge! I was so mad she wasn't in the movie! And of course, I was mad that she died in the book, but they say it is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. And the movie robbed us of loving Madge! The shame! Anyways, just saying I love her character and this seems like an interesting story so far. I am interested how Katniss and Gale will like announce - "Hey, we're not cousins after all! Surprise!" Looking forward to reading more!
Guest chapter 36 . 2/28/2013
Wow! What an amazing story; it blew my mind away. You have the perfect mix of humor and sweet parts. This is definitely one of my favorite Galeniss stories.
M chapter 36 . 1/14/2013
This is the best story in the world
Guest chapter 36 . 11/25/2012
awesome story
Guest chapter 36 . 11/24/2012
Oh this was so nice, thanks
ShortySC22 chapter 36 . 11/24/2012
Loved this story and the sweet ending!
MingoGirl chapter 35 . 11/12/2012
Haymitch for president!
Booksnake chapter 36 . 10/30/2012
wow. it's brilliant just brilliant. i wasn't happy with the peeta and katniss ending, so i looked for a fic that had gale and katniss together yet with no broken hearts and and ending that will make a mark. then i found this and it blew all my expectations away. thank you so much for taking the time to write this it's a joy to read and it will forever be one of my favourites.
FatalityLives chapter 15 . 9/24/2012
I kinda was expecting an action packed showdown between the rebel tribute alliance vs Brutus, Gloss, Cashmere and their buddies. Have maybe Mags and Wiress die in the frenzy. And have Johanna, Finnick, Gale, and Madge get wounded. Johanna did almost die in this, though so there was some suspense.

But this method works since I guess you want to save all the action for the MJ retelling.
Blue.Flame.Dragon chapter 36 . 9/9/2012
This was a very good story i really enjoyed the way u wrote this story out i hope you write more stories that all your readers will love to read
Tigerlils chapter 36 . 9/7/2012
It was... AU. Intersting, though you didn't do a perspective from one who was yortured by the Capitol. It would've been interesting. But I do think this was a good story
Guest chapter 36 . 8/28/2012