Reviews for Life
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 5/31
I'm very impressed by the mix of humor and drama in this story. I love seeing the guys discussing real-world events like the Penn State scandal, and you captured each of their different voices so well that it feels very canon. I loved Boomhauer's "Dang old grown man should be going after grown women, man, not little boys" (darn straight he should! although you've written "bang" instead of "dang" there) and Dale's prediction about metal detectors in movie theaters is surprisingly grim.

I also love the conversation between Hank and Bobby. Him going straight to Tom and Katie's divorce as "what's happening in the world today" (haha, I can so hear Bobby saying that!) and his shocked response to the shooting both highlight his youth and innocence in a very bittersweet way.

My one complaint would have to be the several small SPaG (spelling punctuation and grammar) errors in this story. They're distracting and occasionally make it hard to read, especially around the dialogue, where there are a lot of periods that should be commas and uppercase letters that should be lowercase. For example, "Well{,} son{,}" {b}egan Hank{,} "{d}o you know what's happening..."

P.S. I'm here reviewing you for the review-a-thon at the Caesar's Palace forum! Come drop by sometime, all fandoms welcome :)
YFIQ chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
"Dad, Dad." Said Booby as he rode up and stopped before the four men. Probably my favorite typo yet. Still, a good story and does have a good point as well.
thelittlewitchgirl chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
this was great kind of like a real episode, but i love the message conveyed in the story
Sailor Pluto chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
That was excellent and bluntly true.
kkman57 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Wow...just...wow, this story seems to explain very well of what's going on in the world today, that's what a lot of shows lack. Shows like Family Guy, South Park, The Simpsons, etc. Need to discuss these issues with the viewers and try to get them understand the seriousness of what's really going on in this world.