Reviews for What Will We Do?
cmartlover chapter 19 . 11/10/2012
Interesting chapter! The whole idea of a Melody 2.0 is clever and original. I can't wait to see where you take this.
Ashlee Pond chapter 19 . 11/10/2012
Noooo what a twist! can't wait for the next update
Tallen93 chapter 18 . 10/30/2012
I had to read the story as a whole up until now, but WOW this story is surely something! I laughed, I smiled, and I felt my heart sink! This story is quite something, the last few chapters have made me just as emotionally messed up as the characters; I have a mixture of happiness,sadness, and just down right shock and anger (not at you or the story of course, just at a certain eye-patched mad lady.) Keep it up! I just hope the end has perfect and great results!
TheWonderfulWizardofIz chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude you're driving me completely insane with the waiting for the next chapter! Dude I am going insane. See I dont even care that I am being repetetive and I am pretty sure I spelled repetetive wrong but I dont care I am going sooooo insane I am throwing grammar and spelling to the wind!
Seriously Update chapter 18 . 10/17/2012
Update Update Update Update Update! It's taking sooooo long for you to update plz plz plz plz plz update sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooon!
Sylva Dax chapter 15 . 10/18/2012
On train going to work trying not to cry. Thanks.
Sylva Dax chapter 14 . 10/18/2012
Just what every pregnant woman wants to deal with to distract her from labor pains: Silence in pursuit.

Very exciting!
musicloverox chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
update please!:D its so good i dont want it to end!
lolada chapter 18 . 10/16/2012
Update!update!update!update!Please this sotory os amazing and super original so just
update!Update!update!update!
Saxon chapter 18 . 10/13/2012
This is where I bid you adieu until I've seen a bit more of the series. Thank you for your lovely story, dear. Keep writing. It is wonderful. I hope to be able to rejoin you soon.
Saxon chapter 17 . 10/13/2012
I'm sorry I didn't get to read this right away. This is wonderful. Again, I was crying. When I realized what was going on- my heart broke. Beautiful baby. Goodbye.

A suggestion, I would think that the doctor would make some sort of comment to River when he realized what she was thinking. Something like, "Oh, River." He's a bit more verbal than he seems here.

To me it'd look something like, "I'm going to the console room," she informed him with thick emotion lacing her tone. Tears were streaking down her face as she continued to walk. After a few more steps the Doctor realized why she was crying, and it broke his hearts to think of. Suddenly his arms were around her and their children. "Oh, River," he murmured. She peeked at him and saw the tears on his own face. An unspoken understanding passed between their locked gazes. The Doctor ceased to protest and instead did his best to support River as they made their way toward the control room.

But, then that's just me, and it is your story, and it is lovely. Very well written. Have you considered writing original fiction? I think I'd watch for something of yours. :)
Wall with a fez chapter 18 . 10/12/2012
Oh my god what's going to happen? Need to know why do you have to be so good at cliff hangers? Thanks again this is awesome. Love Wall x
WinterInkPens chapter 18 . 10/12/2012
You did it to me again! You made me bawl like a baby!

P.S. my baby cousin was named Imogen!
cmartlover chapter 18 . 10/12/2012
Wow, that's quite a suspenseful ending you have there:) I'm eager for the next chapter.
TheWonderfulWizardofIz chapter 18 . 10/12/2012
How coincidental is this im trying to find a way to add Kovarian into my story and you write a chapter with her in it and im like well can't take that route can I? but either way i am still addicted to your story and will keep reading
168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »