Reviews for Sunday's Child
forever fan chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
WOW! What a ride. Beautiful story, really. The last phase of labor and the eventual birth - all of the loving family around - so sweet and wonderful. I love how the storm subsided as the new child entered the world. And so lovely how everyone reacted to seeing Maise for the first time.

O.K., now I MUST know - how (and where and when) was Cholmondeley killed? He IS killed for good, isn't he? So incredible that Liam called out to Trelawney to stop him from killing Cholmondeley - like anyone would want to after what he had done - and she saved his soul. Beautiful moment.

Again, a wonderful, wonderful story - but I know you must have more to say! I was looking forward to this posting today - great job and thank you!
forever fan chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
Good summary. Even someone not reading every story - as I am - should understand what's going on at this point. Hmmm.. in the episode where he appeared Cholmondeley had an effect on the weather. Is this storm also part of his interference? Great idea!

I wonder what kind of a person Maise will turn out to be? She certainly has a very interesting beginning.
forever fan chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
Ooohhh...great chapter. Great how Trelawney is both innocent and wise - she has it all figured out and is the 'eye of the storm' so to speak. She cannot protect herself but gathers protectors around her. We know that Cholmondeley has done evil - but is HE evil - and who is Rosalie really? I'm so looking forward to the final confrontation.

The birth is less central than I thought it would be although its importance is key - especially bringing forth another child of light. The asteroid shower is at its peak this Sunday - will we see the baby then? I LOVE how you have timed this perfectly!

Fabulous job!