Reviews for Who You Are
kawherp chapter 15 . 3/24
Very interesting story that I'm enjoying a great deal. I hope you finish it soon.
Geminia chapter 15 . 7/23/2014
This story is amazing, hope you update again eventually!

Gemini
mylove24 chapter 15 . 7/17/2014
I really hope you finish this. I really like how you are building Darcy/Steve's relationship. I love the whole scene in fury's office.
WElaine21 chapter 15 . 4/28/2014
This is so great! Keep updating!
serapax chapter 15 . 12/10/2013
Need more now! Great character development! On the edge of my seat over here! ;p
Opal Tynker chapter 15 . 9/1/2013
I love this story! So gripping and I'm just dying on this cliff hanger, but I'm loving it :D
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 15 . 9/1/2013
Oh this is just getting better and better! I'm really excited to see what you've got planned for us next!
Queen of Night chapter 15 . 8/18/2013
Oh no!
bval1 chapter 15 . 8/15/2013
Ah! Darcy! Steve to the rescue! :D
PumpkinSpiceLatte chapter 15 . 8/14/2013
Geek fangirl here! Ohhhhh I CAN'T wait for Steve to face Bucky and freak. Cause you know Steve will self-blame for both Bucky and Darcy and Winter Soldier's going to do some psychological damage before he's himself and then it'll be Bucky's turn for some self-blame.
Darcy's going to be so pissed lol
PumpkinSpiceLatte chapter 14 . 8/14/2013
The second you paired dark hair and bright blue eyes I was thinking BUCKY BUCKY BUCKY BUCKY lol!
Darcy don't leave Steve :(
bval1 chapter 14 . 8/14/2013
Omg is James actually Bucky?! Ahh Darcy has been kidnapped! :o
PumpkinSpiceLatte chapter 13 . 8/13/2013
OHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
also why the face (modern family) nick furyyyy?!
PumpkinSpiceLatte chapter 9 . 8/13/2013
I just LOVE this story. I'm supposed to be studying but no can do because I'm hung up on this. Freaking LOVVVVVE it. Characters are spot on by the way. And that's very hard to do.
bval1 chapter 13 . 8/12/2013