Reviews for Saved
OrangeSodaIsSexy chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
I'm sad that you gave up this story :(
Eric Cartman forever chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
Great chapter! I enjoyed reading this! :)
Eric Cartman forever chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
Awesome story! :)
Anna chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
I love the way you wrote Jack's part. It was so believable and he actually regreted what he'd done. The flashback about Simon was heart wrenching :'( amazing job this is one of my favorite after the island fics
RalphRocks91 chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
fantastic! keep going (:
Wandex System chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
Oh well. Life is complicated. Kinda really complicated. It's good he was the one to tell them, though.
Great chapter! Keep it up! :)
Pink Schmetterling chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
OH MY GOSH. I AM SO IMPRESSED BY THIS. The emotion was so raw, and powerful, and so true to the characters. I love how you write Jack, so much. This was just...amazing. I don't know where to start. There was so much about this that I loved, and your writing is beautiful as always, so poetic in some parts. The part about Simon and his mother was...HEARTSHATTERING. Simon...of course we both love him sooooo much, and you write him...BEAUTIFULLY. He's just...pure goodness, and an angel (so of course he'd have the voice of one), and a truly tragic figure. That flashback was...amazing. The guilt and remorse Jack felt about Simon was heart wrenching. And at the end...how he told Simon's parents...I cannot put into words how touching and beautifully sad that was, because it makes me sort of re-realize that Simon will never come home, even though he deserves to soooo much, even though he has such a big heart, even though he did nothing wrong. I love the thought that Simon has such a loving family...it makes me happy to think that. The ending was amazing and sooooo sad. The only critique I could offer is to double check for capitalization and punctuation, but seriously... incredible chapter.
Wandex System chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
Hey, you're amazing! I thought you were just a good person, but you turned out to be a fabulous writer too! This was really touching and realistic. I mean, like, all the stories have Jack crying and Ralph forgiving him, and that's good, but what you write seems more likely to happen. Keep it up! :3
Pink Schmetterling chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
Oh wow, this was a moving chapter...the return home would of course be bittersweet, and you wrote that perfectly. The part about the parents finding (and not finding) their children was BEAUTIFUL- "the woman's straight black hair covered her worried eyebrows as if she knew that their little Simon wouldn't be there"- amazingly heart wrenching. And I loved how you described Jack: "his awful red hair and sun-burned freckles made his hateful face look even worse." Because he is, after all, "ugly without silliness." xD
Aww, Piggy's specs :'(
The ending was so sweet, with Ralph- finally!- finding his parents. And the last couple sentences were awesome, because yeah he's going to see them again...but what could that possibly be like, after all that's just happened? I can't wait to see.
GREAT chapter. I love how you write Ralph, it makes me love the character a lot more. :D Please update soon, this story is so great so far!
DibsOnSamneric chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This is a very good fic. "His childhood was about to end, or at least it was about to OFICIALLY end, for deep inside, his childhood had ended one night, a long time ago. The night of Jack's big feast, the night of Simon's death, the night his life had changed forever. So as long as he concerned, he was a full grown-up man. Not even a teenager. He felt like he was 30." I like how you added that Ralph felt as if he were a grown man..Because after those experiences on the island, Ralph's done things no 30 year old man has done. You're truly a great author... I've read one chapter, and I can't wait to read more! I'll be following this story.
Pink Schmetterling chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Wow, this is an intriguing set up :D I love after-the-island fics because it's so interesting to see how the boys come to terms with everything that went down on the island.
Oh, poor Ralph...that poor kid. He obviously would have a lot to live through when he got home...guilt over Simon and Piggy, remorse for the things that happened, fear and nightmares of what happened to the other boys...and you described that really well. I especially loved the part about "his mother's bright eyes staring at him, still surprised to see him." I find that kind of beautiful...she's still surprised that he's back, probably just like he is.
I loved how you wrote about Ralph not being afraid to cry. That was very moving. And his torrent of regrets...and the part about how if they had waited just a few days, how Simon and Piggy might still be alive-amazing. This story is extremely promising-please update soon! :D