Reviews for Friends With Benefits
Guest chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
im gald inu and kag are "getting along" i guess, but i still worry since he bump her for kikyo and they arent officially together either, i hope he isnt really with kikyo, and i think kag should have smack him instead of forgiving him so fast even if she did love him, cant wait for the next chapter :3
CharNinja LOL chapter 5 . 9/12/2012
I guess kikyos coming back next chapie
gotboredofthisonenotcomingback chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
O.O HOT!
My Hero Academiafan 27 chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
So what happens next?
princess Inumiko chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
keep writing. I want to see what happens next!:)
alexischic chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
Phase one was amazing. Cant wait to see phase 2. :D
alexischic chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
You go get him girl!
Don't forget to fuck Kikyo's face up.
Call 1-800-Choke-Dat-Ho xD

This sounds exciting. :3
ChubbyChocolateKitten chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
omg I can't wait to see what happens nctc please update :)
starfireten chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
This is getting goodies and i can't wait for morez
gotboredofthisonenotcomingback chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
that was too cute!
LoVeAnGeL90 chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
How did they get together? Or are they just still,ya' know, seperated?
kittychic0895 chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
cant wait for more
HopelessRomantic183 chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
Awesome story so far and it certainly didn't seem confusing in the least, nor was any part of this chapter poorly done! I gotta say though, I am curious about Kagome's plan, if getting Yash to lose everyone's favor was only phase one then I'm definitely interested in finding out what the rest was/is!
RiceBallMaker94 chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
I think this chapter and the lemon was fine (: looking forward to the next chapter , but I do have. Question this chapter is after prom right ?
gotboredofthisonenotcomingback chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
There are three things I have to say. 1: no confuse, cause I'm kinda making the next chapter of mine story like that too. 2: that wasn't a bad lemon, it was awesome, and congrats on making your first lemon! (it was better than my first) and 3: There should be more reviews than 8 for this awesome story. I hate when people read and/or favorite it without writing no review. Anyway please update as soon as you can like I will with mine.