Reviews for Innocent's Violence
Guest chapter 10 . 4/29/2020
Confused all over the place
SaturnnFoxx chapter 12 . 9/9/2018
Loved the role reversal for Usagi being he vampire chasing after Mamoru. Was a nice twist.
Astral Dragon Spirit chapter 12 . 6/2/2017
This was an interesting take on a vampire story with the Sailor Scouts.
Cecelia.Lunette chapter 12 . 10/25/2014
I read your rant. I thought it was funny/cute. :)
I could see the hints of being scouts in the story... I will admit that it's very faint hints that you give but they're there all the same.

Thanks for the story.
(p.s. I don't think that you can be a writer/poster and not be a review hog. I'm guilty of this sin as well.)
Noobility chapter 12 . 6/3/2012
Thank you for this amazing storie! I really enjoyed the blend of universes, it was very well done.

Thankyou again fro sharing with us!
boston chapter 12 . 3/25/2012
Wonderful story. It holds up after all these years. I hope you are inspired to show your work again!
Death and Rebirth chapter 12 . 10/12/2010
awwww!
tigerlily124 chapter 12 . 12/21/2008
Good job. Enjoyed it!
Katlin Grace chapter 8 . 9/27/2008
I'm not done reading but it's great. I love how everyone is just confused about everything, but the plot line still moves along smoothly. Will Mamoru become a vamp? I'm curious. Because how else is he going to stand up to Demendo. Anyway, great job!
RoyalLovers1418 chapter 12 . 6/22/2008
OMG I FREAKING LOVED YOUR STORY! PLZ, PLZ PRETTY PLZ WITH WHIP CREAM AND A CHERRY ON TOP WRITE A SEQUEL!
sailormoon0630 chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
I really like ur story.
Fallin-Alone-Scared-Lost chapter 12 . 4/11/2008
I liked it.
Ruka-Roxy83 chapter 12 . 1/16/2008
Interesting not the way I thought it would end. So now Usagi and the Senshi are human again? I am confused.
Ruka-Roxy83 chapter 11 . 1/16/2008
How did Usagi break the curse? How is she no longer a vampire? Are the other Senshi still vampires?
Ruka-Roxy83 chapter 10 . 1/16/2008
What happened to Luna and Artemis?