Reviews for Wizard Protection Program
Guest chapter 7 . 8/6/2013
Loved this chapter keep it up. You can make the talk they have lead into a little more than a talk.
dragon fier 20 chapter 9 . 11/3/2012
maybe draco and hermione could start to get closer and maybe scorpius could have accidentally walked into the kitchen to get something to drink and saw draco and hermione together. i'm not really good at giving ideas, but this could be interesting. love the story, and hope lots that u dont take this one down. it's interesting and i really love it as it is so far.
Anonymous person chapter 9 . 10/23/2012
Ideas:
Scorpius wakes up,has a normal day. But before going to bed, he asks Hermione to leave him alone and asks Draco about Astoria. Draco only tells a half truth or a made up story.

The next chapter
A few days later Draco, Scorpius and Hermione go out somewhere and Astoria turns up. Scorpius finds out the truth and confronts Draco.

Next chapter
Draco tells him the real reason why he didn't want Scorpius to know. Then, they start talking about Hermione and how nice she is to Scorpius.
wannabepuck127 chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
Maybe you could do something with harry and Ron? I forget if you have already and am sorry if you have, but this is just a suggestion. Cuz i love me some jealous Ron!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
I hope you decide to continue. How about something happens which forces them to grab scorp and go on the run the muggle way...
sara chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
You can have them think about what the kiss meant.
Let dracos son call her mom accidentally
let him not go to sleep unless she tucks him in.
Get them more envolved in each others lives
Guest chapter 8 . 10/21/2012
Mybe something bad happens to scorpius. I think Astoria should kidnap him for voldemorts leftover followers and the hermione and Draco have to go save him, thus bringing them together.
deadflowergreen chapter 8 . 9/29/2012
Please update soon.
BrightestWitchOfHerAge16 chapter 8 . 9/25/2012
damn, as soon as they kiss it ends. brilliant! update soon please!
23smiles chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
I like it! Please keep writing! :)
articcat621 chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
Awhh that was so sweet. i really love that draco finally opened up
dragon fier 20 chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
O M G! MALFOY KISSED HERMIONE! U have too update as soo as possible! that was cool!
sara chapter 8 . 9/21/2012
OMG! This was amazing keep writing and upload soon.
Robyn Hawkes chapter 8 . 9/21/2012