Reviews for Holding On and Letting Go
Courtney37 chapter 28 . 1/30/2014
GAH! *choked sob* I had no idea this fic would hit me so hard when I read it but it did! I cried tears of sadness, & tears of joy! I absolutely loved this story. Thank you again soo much!
Courtney37 chapter 27 . 1/30/2014
Again I say PERFECT ending! I love that they had 5 kids total but I am curious to see how they told Ella. Guess I'll see if that's what the outtake is. Thank you again for a lovely fic!
Courtney37 chapter 26 . 1/30/2014
Warning or not I still was a sobbing mess! But a baby made on the funeral day? Ooh that's perfect timing! Definitely Anna pulling strings for sure! And how Bella told him was so sweet. Thank you again soo much!
Courtney37 chapter 25 . 1/30/2014
Oh my perfect wedding! That was beautiful! I loved it! The house being hers, the locket & the necklace, GAH perfect. Thank you soo much.
Courtney37 chapter 24 . 1/30/2014
YEA A WEDDING! I'm soo happy they're doing it before nana passes. She'll be so happy to see him get married. :) thanks again!
lillianolivia.white chapter 4 . 1/30/2014
Such attraction between these two. I am thinking that Ella is Roses child, but I haven't figured out the circumstances yet.
Courtney37 chapter 23 . 1/30/2014
Ooh nana. I'm soo glad Bella decided what's best for her self though. & yea she does need someone to talk to. Thanks again!
Courtney37 chapter 22 . 1/30/2014
Ooh my heart! :'( this fic is killing me! The swing?! Ooh I cried! I love his nana! Thanks again!
Courtney37 chapter 21 . 1/30/2014
Gahhhh this fic is killing me! I loved her talk with nana and also with Edward, soo close to saying the words ;) my heart is gonna break when nana dies though. :( thanks for anothe great chapter.
Courtney37 chapter 20 . 1/30/2014
GAH I fell soo behind but I'm catching up. Slowly ;) lol! I cried when Edward would sit with his grandma. That's so sad. :( and Rosalie's mini argument with Edward too. Thanks again.
Eliza chapter 28 . 1/28/2014
Thank you very much for this lovely story. Very well written and edited. Good job!
jmolly chapter 28 . 1/30/2014
Thanks for writing. :)
Jennifer chapter 28 . 1/28/2014
I just wanted you to know that I really enjoyed reading this story. Thank you for the time you put into it.
tff000 chapter 28 . 1/30/2014
LoveCake chapter 28 . 1/30/2014
This story was so moving and amazing. You have an amazing talent for telling compelling stories that make you laugh and cry! I loved it! Thank you for sharing your talent!
3,171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »