Reviews for Holding On and Letting Go
J.D. Wolf chapter 7 . 10/5/2012
Excellent couple of chapters. I find it amazing that Bella had never been to a fair or carnival. Weird.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/3/2012
She doesn't feel worthy of love ,he really needs to let her know how he feel's about maybe she'll let him in all the way.
i do enjoy this story
Guest chapter 12 . 10/3/2012
Not sure about that grout and those colours but I am sure that they are headed in the right direction. I loved little Ella in all the bubbles. I would have watched her get in teh bath though. She could've slipped getting in.
J.D. Wolf chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
Last couple of chapters have been great. Just been having some problems with my tremors.
BethMasenCullen chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
Hi bb! I am finally starting this and I like it do far! Looking forward to seeing how long it takes them to figure out each others' names! LOL!
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 12 . 10/5/2012
Great chapter :) Ella is so cute. Edward and Bella are cute together. looking forward to reading more.
Twilighter368 chapter 12 . 10/5/2012
Awww, Ella was so funny in this chapter!
ladytwi30 chapter 12 . 10/4/2012
dang bella what adate and now u know what he wants go for it
Fran Masen chapter 12 . 10/4/2012
OMG, I love this two as a couple, they have a energy so different and happy about them when they're together!
MDtwiwriter chapter 12 . 10/4/2012
Bella alway, happily, surprises me. I guess I am exactly like Edward. I'm always affraid it will be too much and she will push home away. But she needs somebody and Edward and Ella are perfect for her. I wish she would get some grief counselling. It would help if she could speak to somebody about losing everyone she loved. I did love Edward and Mike...funny.
Fran Masen chapter 11 . 10/4/2012
They're different when they are together, happier!
RoryCullen chapter 12 . 10/4/2012
So I guess she has her answer... he is her boyfriend. I'm glad he called her his girlfriend too. I think she almost told him she loves him. I'm glad he told her how he feels. Enjoyed the chapter very much.

Something you wrote us unclear, you seemed to say that his Nana is his gradfathwr's second wife. Is she not the mother of one of his parents - his father I guess? Are they not blood related?
diana2012 chapter 12 . 10/4/2012
Thank you for the chapter it was great. Please post soon. I love your. Story so much.
Agrutle chapter 12 . 10/4/2012
Awww those two.. Love them!
3,194 | « Prev Page 1 .. 119 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 139 .. Last Next »