Reviews for Holding On and Letting Go
tsm0836 chapter 12 . 10/4/2012
Edward has a pretty good handle on his emotions and knowing what he wants and what Bella needs. Thank you for sharing your words.
xoxAUDREYxox chapter 12 . 10/4/2012
Great chapter
tff000 chapter 12 . 10/4/2012
good
Twifan1228 chapter 12 . 10/3/2012
Once again Miss Jen - Awesome chapter! I so love this story as well as the development of this relationship, the vulnerability we see with both of them is truly endearing! Laters, Kathy
EnchantedbyTwilight chapter 12 . 10/3/2012
I love this Edward, so much.

Coming from SC myself, I'm curious to learn more about Masen Valley. I know it's silly, but I grew up in a little (ok, maybe not so little anymore) town called Summerville and am putting myself there in a lot of this. It's so much fun!
shehazi chapter 12 . 10/3/2012
tonerlady chapter 12 . 10/3/2012
Freaking good chapter bb. Loved the back and forth, it seeemed so comfortable...casual...like a comfortable conversation. Really liked the Macy character. Their banter seemed very real. Maybe I'm just getting used to the dialect lol. Felt sorry for Edward here, it's like he feels his feelings are unrequited :( can't wait for more.
redviolet chapter 12 . 10/3/2012
Excellent chapter. Lots of good stuff. The bathroom, nana talk, flirty e&b, Edward and Mike interaction (very funny). Being a yankee, i'm not usually attracted to the southern gentlemen but i find your Edward extremely schmexy. Kudos. Loved it!
Jasveen chapter 12 . 10/3/2012
yeh great chapter n amazing update...pls send me a teaser if you have one...n update soon.
gabby1017 chapter 12 . 10/3/2012
Aw, they just keep batting the ball back and forth... like ping ping pong...
DreamerRoad chapter 12 . 10/3/2012
He's such a beautifully written man. Sigh.

Love his Grandmother. She tends to steal the spotlight whenever she's in the conversation. :)

As for Bella, her walls are crumbling. I can just feel it.

Great update.
Nicffwhisperer chapter 12 . 10/3/2012
Ugh they fight it so damn hard. There was so much reluctance flying around today. *frowns* They need to not break each other.
2old4fanfic chapter 12 . 10/3/2012
I was sure they were going to wind up in that tub. Next time?
DICATAKADD chapter 12 . 10/3/2012
Just an FYI...edward's nana is a mix of my southern grandmothers (granny and mawmaw). She makes my heart smile!
cullengirl08 chapter 12 . 10/3/2012
She doesn't think she's good enough for him and doesn't understand what he sees in her. That's one of her issues.
3,175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 119 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 139 .. Last Next »