Reviews for Holding On and Letting Go
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 6/18/2016
Wow, Nana nailed it on the head with Bella. She really is filled with wisdom and shared some with Bella. I think it really helped her sort through some of those last little things that were holding Bella back. She is so much stronger than she gives herself credit for. I do still wonder what is going on with Mrs. Cope. I hope she's not ill. What a magical moment between Edward, Ella and Bella. Edward dancing with Ella , then dancing with Bella, finally dancing with all three together. Just such an amazing scene. What an wonderful moment between Rose and Bella, too. That was heavy and beautiful at the same time. It was Bella giving strength to Rose and Rose accepting it. So good.
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 6/18/2016
Wow, I was wondering if Rose would ever change her mind. Want to take Ella back from Edward. Wondered if they put in a stipulation that she couldn't. I'm glad that Edward got her mind wrapped back around to the right direction. Scary. As if he didn't have enough in his plate right now. Well, they all do but, he didn't need that. Very glad he comforted her though. They both needed that. I was also glad that Edward told Bella that he's crazy for her and very worried that she'll bolt at anytime. He needed to get it out of him and she needed to hear that fear from him. I've noticed the shift in this too. Not sure if you were trying for it or, did it just happen. Edward was strong and cocky and the beginning and still has flashes of it, yet less often. Bella was on auto pilot and not living. The stronger she gets, the more scared Edward gets. That's the shift I noticed.
twicrazreader chapter 6 . 6/18/2016
Cant wait to see why he adopted Rose's baby.
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 6/18/2016
I absolutely loved that whole morning of theirs. The alarm going off and Edward groaning over it. Bella going back to her room contemplating everything. Little Ella coming in so quietly and elated that Miss Izzy was awake. The two of them talking so sweetly and watching the sunrise together. Edward coming in and suggesting the three of them get some more sleep in her bed. All of it was fantastic! You scared me for a minute when she thought briefly of fleeing but, I should've known your Edward would see something was wrong, and not allow her to leave. He let her know he wanted her there with them. She let him know she's wanting it but, she's still scared. I love that he told her she's already got the family. Marcus was interesting. It's inevitable that Nana isn't going to make it. Doesn't make it any less sad when it's starting. Yikes.
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 6/18/2016
Another very sexy scene. I really like your lemons. The are great, without being graphic. Not that I don't mind graphic but, some stories don't warrant it. Your sweet tale is one of them. The muffin scene was good. Her suddenly sad becaus a memory of her mom popped up. Edward realizing he's just as scared as her and hadn't realized it, when it came to his complete trust and Bella. Because of what happened to him in his past, was almost as bad as what happened to Bella, even though it wasn't as horrific. The scene on the beach was wonderful. Him coming home to Bella and Ella playing on the beach. His concern for Bella getting sunburnt. Then I loved the story Charlotte told Bella. So funny. Her near confession of love for him . . . so glad he stopped her . . . I really liked that she told him without telling him though. At least he knows now.
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 6/18/2016
I think that Edward was expecting Bella to call things off, when he showed up the next morning. I'm glad she proved him wrong. Hey, Jasper showed up. Loved how he was offended that he wasn't dressed properly for his first meeting with her. That was funny. They've made it Jacksonville and I think Bella is quite happy there . . . and it's only been a couple hours. I like that their return there was in her point of view, as it gave you insight as to how he is still very popular there but, it's very different. I loved that she saw the three of them there together. Very good chapter.
twicrazreader chapter 5 . 6/18/2016
I like how they are pacing this! Its good for both of them!
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 6/18/2016
Very hot and sexy romp in the new kitchen. You made me crave fried chicken too. ;) I'm so glad that Edward told her. I was worried it would be found out a different way. I would hope that Tanya never tells Royce. She never did say who she was engaged to, when Edward saw her for the first time in years. I was very glad to learn that Rose wasn't raped. I had worried that was what happened to her. It was consensual. What he did to Rose, that put her in the hospital, was despicable. Just because his family is well off and connected, shouldn't have allowed him to get away with it. How typical and tragic. Edward did the right thing by whisking her away from there. It was interesting to learn that he was waffling on keeping Ella, all the way up until he held her at her birth. I knew Bella wouldn't run. I knew she'd understand. Very good chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 6/18/2016
For a minute there, I thought that Rosalie was going to tell her story to Bella herself. I'm glad she didn't. Still worry that Bella will get it from Tanya instead of Edward. I hope he tells her first. Esme wanting those photos is sweet but, not sure it's a good idea. Seeing those photos later on, brings the illness back so strongly. When time passes, you remember the good and healthy memories. Having those photos will do the opposite. The cemetery was a tough scene. Poor Bella. She wasn't quite equipped for that just yet. I'm glad she backed away and got herself settled down. The fact that she settled so quickly, makes me think the grief counseling is working. I was surprised that Edward let his love be known. I'm very glad he did, as it really was needing to come out of him. He was about ready to burst with it. I'm also really glad that you didn't have Bella say it back to him. We know she loves him. We know she loves him more than what she felt for Jake. However, she's not ready to say it yet and he's okay with that. I hope he's not holding back telling her Ella's story, because he wants her to say I love you first. That would be really bad. And, at the same time, it would make sense for that to be the reason.
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 6/18/2016
Very good chapter. So much happening. Loved Carlisle and Edward's chat. He is a very good uncle. Bella's gift to Edward was perfect. He was so very happy that the photo came out exactly as he'd hoped. I am very happy she got the photos from the camera to the computer. That was a huge step. Nana telling Edward it was time for him to tell Bella what happened to Rose and how he got Ella, was really good. Nana is right, she deserves to know, before it goes deeper. And, he needs to tell her, before they inevitably run into Tanya in Jacksonville. Finding out that way, through Tanya, would probably hurt Bella. It was nice that you reversed the character trait and made Edward the one that didn't like being the center of attention, and didn't like celebrating his birthday. Bella being the one that does like it. I enjoyed that because it was rather refreshing.
twicrazreader chapter 4 . 6/18/2016
Jenn
I found this story on FB. I i never got to it before is beyond me. Loving it so far.
Not sure if you are going to remember me.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 6/18/2016
I'm so very happy she sought out counseling. Sam was wonderful in this chapter. He's been wonderful the whole time. I love that he just waited her out until she showed him the pamphlet. His remark that Edward will eat for free from now on was perfect. It will be hell for a while for her in those sessions but, she also acknowledges how they will definitely help her. Wonder what pissed Edward off when Rose commented in the kitchen about finally sleeping lately? That was strange. Loved meeting Carlisle, Alice and Esme. They seem wonderful. And, they seem really fun, too.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 6/18/2016
One very important room done and done well it sounded like. It sounds really pretty. I loved how him seeing her making sauce with Ella just solidified everything for him. Scared the crap out of him too. He wants it so much and she's so very tentative, that it's hard for him to let himself want it. I hope you do have her seeing a therapist in here at some point. They are perfect for each other. She just needs to learn how to keep the love of the past and move on with her future. The future with Edward and Ella. Mike was interestin in this chapter. I liked that Edward set him straight and told him to leave. It was kind of funny. It was nice to know that he didn't believe the gossipers though so, there was that at least. Nana insisting he take Bella out was very smart of her. She knows that Bella deserves more and that Edward needs a push to do things without Ella. Shouldn't Carlisle, Esme and Alice be popping in here soon? Or, was that another week away? Bella was fantastic with her teasing Edward about the potential fan club. I was laughing through that whole part. Very funny.
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 6/18/2016
I really liked that she attempted a conversation with Angela . . . albeit an awkward one . . . it was a start. I think if she keeps trying, she may become a good friend of hers. James and Laurence were gross. Foul mannered and pigs with how they left that table. Yuck. Edward did exactly what Bella called him out on doing. Pissed all over her leg with talking to her right in front of those two. Nana is not getting better and she won't be getting better. Pancreatic is painful and quick, most times. Maybe Edward should ask his nana why she's been keeping the garden so large. She may have been supplying food to less fortunate people in their town and they are wondering where the food is. I did like that she sort of, kind of, maybe just a little, told him her feelings there at the end.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 6/18/2016
The visuals you painted of them out on the field, were really quite something. You could see the sky darkening. The lightning. Him on top of a fence post. All of it, just perfect. Their conversations are getting heavier and they are falling more in love by the day. It's really sweet. The boob part was funny. Bella was correct, that Ella should be able to go to her aunt. However, this is a different situation and that is why Edward is struggling with it. I have to say though, if they want her to truly be her aunt, then these things will get deferred to Rose most likely. A Ella will not feel comfortable with woman questions, going to Edward. Our nephews ask my husband questions and the nieces ask me. Sometimes they just don't want to ask the parent. I like that he wants to bring her with him to Jacksonville the next time he goes. I liked it even more that she said yes. Bath time was funny. His reasoning that the neighbors would talk if Bella saw her naked, was hilarious, even Bella laughed. I really like that she's sharing her tragedy with him. She's opening up and that is wonderful. How horrid I that they all got trapped like that. I can't even imagine the horror in that room.
3,178 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »