Reviews for Holding On and Letting Go
Truly beautiful story.
blondferretgirl chapter 28 . 12/5/2016
Love It!
robertsbella2 chapter 28 . 9/10/2016
I so enjoyed this fic. The last chapter has me snot sobbing. Loved the future take and the outtake. All the kids so cute.
robertsbella2 chapter 4 . 9/6/2016
Someone mentioned your fic in a group and I thought I would read chapter 1 just to see what it's about. Too short so I read chapter 2. Now on chapter 4 and hooked. Sexy Daddyward just does things to me and poor Bella she needs him to heal the sadness.
Edward'sDJ chapter 27 . 7/29/2016
Thank you sharing this heart warming, beautifully written story with us.
Edward'sDJ chapter 2 . 7/25/2016
Sounding suspiciously like Ella is Rosalie and Edward's daughter! I'm guessing this isn't the case and will be cleared up...
nix69 chapter 28 . 6/23/2016
I have spent the last two days engrossed in this and I loved every minute of it! Thankyou for such a wonderful story :)
ChristyWIX chapter 28 . 6/19/2016
What a wonderful outtake. Loved this whole story. And this little slice of extra, was wonderful.
ChristyWIX chapter 27 . 6/19/2016
That was a very good ending to and amazing story. I have loved this tale from the first chapter, right on all the way through it. They have so many children, yikes! They were all delightful. It was lucky to have the house open for her to go through it. Not sure that I could've done the same thing. Waylon seemed so nice. It was unimaginably and supremely difficult for Bella, I can't even imagine how hard that must've been for the whole town. The town and the reservation lost those people as well. What a tragedy to befell such a small town. I hadn't thought of it until Bella ran into Waylon. It just never crossed my mind. Still stuck on how many children they have, lol. Ella knows she's adopted but, I wonder how she took that news when they shared it with her. She's certainly okay with it now, as she just snarked about it so causally, which was good. Such a great story. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us all. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 26 . 6/19/2016
Even though I knew it was coming, it was still sad. Made me tear up a bit, too. I can picture the amount of people you described there, as when my father passed the chapel we held his services was filled the very same way. Beyond capacity and into the parking lot. An awe inspiring thing I'll never forget. His not wanting to break down into tears, for fear of never coming back from that sadness, was exactly how that feels. You know you have to break at one point but, you try so hard not to. Struggle so hard. I'm glad she shoved aside whatever she was feeling so that she could comfort him by being intimate. That intimacy is sometimes the only way to make yourself feel again. To pull from the numbness. You really captured those feelings. Was he building a new house for them? Or, remodeling the existing one? Or, was that the parade house? I got really lost on that. He mentioned that he didn't want her to see it until it was completed, so that made me think it was their home. However, they spoke of bumping out the wall and deck to expand their own home. So yeah, head scratcher. I loved that you wrote that they got pregnant from that moment of intense intimacy, the night of he funeral. Of course Nana would pull that string. Very good happiness at the end of the sadness of the rest of the chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 25 . 6/19/2016
That scene with her and Esme finding her dress was such a great one. The way Bella compared the differences in her other dress and the new one, to her own differences in herself, was wonderful. Having Tanya say she would never, ever do anything with the knowledge she carries about Ella, was so good to read. I worried about that so, I'm glad she won't do anything. The changes of venue to the house, so that Nana can be there with them, was a wonderful idea. One that makes so much sense. As soon as she heard the reasoning, of course she'd say yes. Edward, Bella and Ella's conversation made my heart swell. What an amazing little scene you built there. Then the necklace and then the locket. Goodness, what a beautifully sentimental chapter.
3,196 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »