Reviews for Holding On and Letting Go
Yep liking this story!
Edward's My Obsession 1971 chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
Love this so far! :)
Snippets Of Whimsy chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Wow! I love this! Please continue :)
sugunary chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I was so excited to hear you tweeting about posting this. Yay another JennyB story! I know it's going to be fantastic.
sugunary chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
Oooh, a daddyward. A very special daddyward...theres a long story there for him to be raising Rosalie's baby. Cannot wait to truly get into this
Iteachu4600 chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Loving it so far interesting Edward raising his,sisters kid as his own, girlfriend took off, Bella seems lost everyone in a fire. Both have demons. Did you have an updateing schedule?
cilie chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
Wow, so many secrets, I like how you tell us a little and keep us wondering, then again, it wouldn't work if you told us everything straight away. This is why I'm a reader and not a writer! ;)
cilie chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
This is a very interesting start, can't wait to get to know her backstory. :)
bbp1 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Great begining!
beachcomberlc chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Intriguing start to your new story. I am hooked already! Lots of backstory to learn about. Can't wait!

Beach
Twifan1228 chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
This is really good, lots of complexity it seems...for both Edwards story as well as Bella/Izzy's story... really looking forward to more next week... have a good week... Laters Kathy
jendill chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
DYING to know where you're going with this!
cullenmeadow chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Wow, great start to a story really looking forward to seeing it progress. Thanks :)
mamacat20 chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
More than 1 character story to get behind. I'm sure of who Ella's real mom is but the real question is why?
drbelladonna chapter 1 . 8/1/2012