Reviews for Holding On and Letting Go
mountainlion718 chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
:( did something bad happen to Bella? Ella is actually Rose's?
mountainlion718 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
good beginning, yay! i love your stories!
team rob chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
:) looks good
Mom23xx chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Loving this story! Well written and I want more...please!
raven1212 chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Great story! and I absolutely am loving this Edward. Nothing like a man who knows what he wants and goes for it :)
Tinkerbell74 chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Awe...this is wonderful!
DICATAKADD chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Lovin this...

Remember...not just tea...but sweet tea is served down here. I don't drink it, but people treat it like holy water in the south! Ha ha ha
angeleyes73 chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Wow, poor Bella, can't wait to here her backstory.
Scorpio11 chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Sounds like Bella's had a rough time of things. She lost her father and her fiance - at the same time? It appears to have happened close together, at the very least. It's cute That Ella came up with Izzy as a nickname for her. Obviously she's just as taken with Edward as he is with her. Hopefully they can get her to open up a bit more and not be such an outsider.
Scorpio11 chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
My, oh my, you're off to an interesting start. It appears Edward is raising Rosalie's daughter as his own. It's a shame that their grandmother has cancer. It's such an ugly disease. It sounds like that's what killed their mother, as well. And Edward's already taken with Bella, the new girl in town. Can't wait to see where this goes.
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Holy fuckin shit, this is the hottest Edward I've seen in a loooonnggg time! There's just the right amount of cockiness about him. I guess it's like he said, he not usually cocky but something about Bella brings it out of him. And I can never get enough of an Edward Masen, ANY Edward Masen. I just love me an Edward Masen in a story. Did I mention how much I love Edward Masen? Lol. Another thing I can't handle...how cute Bella and Ella's names are...both with Marie as their middle name! And finally, another thing I can't get enough of...a horrendously jealous Jessica Stanley. Love hating on the jealous beyotch! Lol!
princess07890 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Amazing :)
Nicffwhisperer chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
DAMN you have my attention! Great story telling. Interesting how he adopted Ella and is trying to give Rose a better life. Ella too for that matter. It will be heartbreaking if he loses her. I love the chemistry he's feeling with Bella.
Ceci-tvfan SissiAlcott chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
Oh! Ella sounds adorable! And Edward seems to be a great daddy. She's actually Rosalie's child? So much drama coming!
Poor Nana! I love my grandma and last year she was very sick (heart attack). And she practically raised me so I sympathize with Edward.
Looking forward to know what's Bella's story. Until next time!
bearygirl chapter 3 . 8/1/2012