Reviews for Holding On and Letting Go
SmillaGW chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
This is good stuff, I can tell. Can't wait to follow this and see what happens and how it develops
honeyimhom chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
Good chapter. I guess Ella is Rosalie's daughter.
sherryola chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
i really like this so far. Love the atmosphere, love the little bits we've gotten to know of the characters. your edward is a bundle of charm, and your Bella, I want to hug her and tell her I'll be her friend. And often I don't like Bella as much in fics, but I like yours very much. I want to know all about how they got here, who they are, what happened to them. Very nice.
Lost In Fanfiction chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Great start! I'm looking forward to more. I introduced myself to you at sdcc. It was nice meeting you :)
Maplestyle chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
I couldn't read anymore earlier as I was at work, but I loved this chapter. Moving on :D
mamacat20 chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Gotta say that it was pretty damn funny seeing Jessica fall all over herself when Edward asked for Bella's number.
HollBeth chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
"You ever been chased, Bella Swan?" *swoon* I LOVE it when characters don't beat around the bush forever and ever.

Now, let's see if Bella can keep from beating around the bush, keep from deciding she's not good enough.
sugunary chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Poor Bella. She's killing me here. Hopefully Edward can get her story out of her. He wants in her, hehe...and she needs to let him in, stop isolating herself. Southerners are social beings especially in small towns. I know, grew up in Georgia, went to school in an extremely small town. Everyone knew where the skeletons were hidden.
KITTY888 chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
really liked the story can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
Ok, so, please to be forgiving me, but I love to do this, to take the given "clues" and try to draw conclusions. LOL Ready?

Edward said he'd gone back to Masen Valley when he was 20 to take Rose away and returned a year. So he would've been 21 when he returned Rose to SC. He also said that Ella is now four years old. So, he must be 25 now.

And so, since he said he'd been gone for ten years, he was only 15 when he left town? Wow. Wonder what would'a prompted him to leave at such a young age and presumably without having finished high school. So then that begs the question of whether or not he ever did finish.

On another note, how did Edward automatically know that Mrs Cope's tenant was female? Mrs Cope gave no indication whatsoever, yet Edward asked if "she" was complaining about everything that was wrong with the property. Just a good guess on his part?
VampLuvah chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Powerful stuff.

I love how you've written your characters so well I can feel my moods change with them.

Edward sure goes after what he likes. I swooning like I don't know what through their exchanges.
bbp1 chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Loving these first chapters, looking forward to the rest!
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
I am loving this. Edward is a riot. Bella doesn't stand a chance.
Julsb28 chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Love this story already, Southernward and Daddyward all in one? Yes please! Can't wait for the next chapter.
HollBeth chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
Very intriguing...can't wait to discover why Rosalie is letting Edward raiser her daughter, how she can possibly even handle that. I can't think of how he could let her let him, either. Tough. Interesting...
3,136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 196 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 .. Last Next »