Reviews for Holding On and Letting Go
cullensrule chapter 28 . 8/31/2014
It was nice to see those two again and see how they are doing. Thanks.
girlygirl0706 chapter 28 . 8/18/2014
Loved this to the very end. I pretty much have read all your stories...Summer nights being my all time favorite. Can't believe I missed reading this one. I found this over at Ms. Swan bookstore. Thanks for sharing your stories with us.
2loveybunnies chapter 28 . 8/17/2014
Well, just read through this whole story in the last 2 days and I must apologize for not reviewing every chapter. I suck - but I loved it and just couldn't stop reading! Great story, character development and just the right amount of angst set off with an amazing love story. So happy that they got their HEA - they both so deserved it. Thanks so much for sharing! I really hope that you'll be inspired again soon to write another story! I love your work.
MatingInspires chapter 28 . 8/16/2014
Love
marianaf chapter 28 . 8/15/2014
absolutely LOVE it! THANK YOU for this amazing story
cullensrule chapter 27 . 8/12/2014
Thank you for such a wonderful story. I enjoyed it all.
EeWee chapter 28 . 8/9/2014
Fantabulous story. Loved all the southern stuff seeing as I live in South Carolina myself. Well written characters and story line. Also, loved one of my own growing up. I miss her everyday.
boopgirl chapter 28 . 8/1/2014
What a wonderfully moving story.
Hhays3 chapter 28 . 7/22/2014
Amazing story! Loved every sentence! Thanks for sharing!
Hhays3 chapter 14 . 7/22/2014
Sorry it's taken me 14 chapters to review. I love love this story!
TwiTwiAgain chapter 28 . 6/19/2014
"Cowboy theme!" Lol this was very fun.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 27 . 6/19/2014
This was a nice epilogue, the perfect ribbon tying the lovely fic package. Thanks for sharing your talent.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 24 . 6/18/2014
This is great. But the night before the wedding will surely be scary. I think they'll have to break tradition and spend it together.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 23 . 6/18/2014
I was sad that B was going backwards, but I'm glad that she wasn't really.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 21 . 6/18/2014
I loved the whole dancing image. Very well written.
3,120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »