Reviews for Holding On and Letting Go
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 6/17
Love Nana in this chapter. Wanting to cook breakfast and not taking no for an answer. The sweet scene of Edward, Ella do the bubbles. Sigh. Looking forward to learning more about Rose, and Edward taking in Ella as his own. Hmmmm, I'm beginning to think that Mrs. Cope plans on giving this house to Bella. Not that Bella will accept such an enormous gift but, there's got to be a reason behind it. Or, selling it to her for very little. His downing her not very sweet tea, and the conversation around it, was funny. I really do enjoy the chemistry between Bella and Edward. It's really quite magnetic.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 6/17
This chapter was great. I liked her spilling all over him. I really liked how Bella and Ella's names were practically the same. You've got me very curious as to why he can't do Bella and went with Izzy and Iz, as that was very strange. Maybe it has something to do with why Ella is named Ella? Their banter back and forth was really something. I really enjoyed it. It is good to know that Sam know her whole story and that is why he gave her the job. Sounds like it was a tragic one, involving fire. *shivers* Edward asking if she's ever been chased before and then doing just that, was fantastic. Jessica being miffed and cranky that Edward asked Bella out was no cool, yet expected. Wonder what Bella has a masters in? To not be able to hold yourself together through the sadness enough to take a position in her field, is interesting. Or, her field simply doesn't have anything available in that particular town. Marine biologist? Loved him showing up at her home all ready to work. The banter yet again being quite fun. It was good that he realized she went away, while standing right there, and acknowledged it. I think they may be really good for each other.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 6/17
Somehow, I missed this prologue. Wow, so she is broken and has suffered losses as well, it seems. Sad.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 6/17
This was mentioned on FB today and it sounded quite interesting. I really like how it has started out so far. Sad about their grandmother. Poor Rosalie having to make that type of decision about Ella. Very glad she at least had the option of Edward, so she could keep her in her life in some capacity. Sam seemed like he was a good man. Mrs. Cope seemed really different than the norm and that was refreshing. Wonder if she will keep it under wraps when she sees the birth certificate. I am thinking she will, as she claimed sh is the opposite of nosey and gossipy. Very interesting first meeting well, with talking involved, for Bella and Edward. At least I think it is Bella, since her description fit what we are used to. Intrigued.
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 28 . 4/25
It was fabulous! Such a great story... It was very hard at times, but I think this is what made the good times so great...
I really loved it and I hope you'll write more of these delightful outtakes!
Thank you for sharing your words... It was a pleasure to read them.
Until next time :)
flibbidyjibits chapter 28 . 1/17
Beautiful!
anafinchel chapter 27 . 12/23/2015
Beautiful story! I really liked it despite the angst of the whole situation
Guest chapter 28 . 10/11/2015
I really enjoyed your story.
twimima7 chapter 28 . 9/13/2015
Hate to see this end. I'mm gonna miss the Masen's. Thank you for your time.
twimima7 chapter 27 . 9/13/2015
Great homecoming for Bella but sad to remember what she lost. Good for Edward and their children, to see where she was born and lived the first twenty years of her life. This is the first fanfic story I have read where Waylon was mentioned. Nice.
twimima7 chapter 25 . 9/12/2015
Finally the wedding I've been waiting for. Like the way Bella put Tanya in her place.
twimima7 chapter 24 . 9/12/2015
Love this chapter and story. Feel Bella deserve happiness and with a man and little girl who brought her back to life.
twimima7 chapter 12 . 9/12/2015
When is Bella going to give in before he lose's interest and she regrets it.
twimima7 chapter 10 . 9/11/2015
Sad to hear what had happened that dreadful day. Glad Edward has been helping her get back into life again by sharing his family with her.
twimima7 chapter 7 . 9/11/2015
Hope she can work it out or talk to some one before she lose him and Ella.
3,173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »