Reviews for Holding On and Letting Go
alaskangirl chapter 28 . 10/31/2014
i just want to say how much I have enjoyed reading this. my heart broke for bella and then for Edward and his family. to see someone go through a tragedy like bella well I have been there but I didn't lose so many. as for Edward and his loss...I have been there too. to see someone so vital with life leave nothing but a shell behind. thank you...
LAB1 chapter 28 . 10/5/2014
This story was so good! A little more angsty then I was prepared for. My story isn't quite as tragic with loosing everyone at once. I still have my brothers fortunately. My big girls went to more funerals in their toddler lives then I had in my life. I laughed at the four kids in six years. I have 4, four and under, plus two tweens. Interesting that there is a three yr gap between my almost Irish twins and my actual twins. I like having my kids in sets. When your family is all you have left, you want to surround yourself with many children so they will always have someone to support them. I've quoted my mom many times that the only thing better then one baby girl is two baby girls. I think she had a part in blessing us with twin girls. No other reason for us to have twins with our last pregnancy to complete our family. I had dreams for a couple years that we would have twin girls. I think I needed to be prepped to get myself ready for them. If I hadn't been expecting them, I would have lost them in the first trimester due to complications. They turn 1 this month. :)
cuteascherries chapter 28 . 10/2/2014
: )
Jane3105 chapter 28 . 9/20/2014
Fantastic story. (I found it recc'd on Ms Swan's Bookstore yesterday)
Vivi H88 chapter 28 . 9/1/2014
Great story :)
cullensrule chapter 28 . 8/31/2014
It was nice to see those two again and see how they are doing. Thanks.
girlygirl0706 chapter 28 . 8/18/2014
Loved this to the very end. I pretty much have read all your stories...Summer nights being my all time favorite. Can't believe I missed reading this one. I found this over at Ms. Swan bookstore. Thanks for sharing your stories with us.
2loveybunnies chapter 28 . 8/17/2014
Well, just read through this whole story in the last 2 days and I must apologize for not reviewing every chapter. I suck - but I loved it and just couldn't stop reading! Great story, character development and just the right amount of angst set off with an amazing love story. So happy that they got their HEA - they both so deserved it. Thanks so much for sharing! I really hope that you'll be inspired again soon to write another story! I love your work.
MatingInspires chapter 28 . 8/16/2014
Love
MarianaF chapter 28 . 8/15/2014
absolutely LOVE it! THANK YOU for this amazing story
cullensrule chapter 27 . 8/12/2014
Thank you for such a wonderful story. I enjoyed it all.
EeWee chapter 28 . 8/9/2014
Fantabulous story. Loved all the southern stuff seeing as I live in South Carolina myself. Well written characters and story line. Also, loved one of my own growing up. I miss her everyday.
boopgirl chapter 28 . 8/1/2014
What a wonderfully moving story.
Hhays3 chapter 28 . 7/22/2014
Amazing story! Loved every sentence! Thanks for sharing!
Hhays3 chapter 14 . 7/22/2014
Sorry it's taken me 14 chapters to review. I love love this story!
3,125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »