Reviews for Kuroko no Basuke Marriage Prospects
ms.kittyholiday chapter 4 . 6/27
weird thing is I am scorpio and I looked it up. the people in Kuroko no basket that I am compatible with is Midorima and Himuro Tatsuya, murasakibara's friend at his school and kagami's bro
ms.kittyholiday chapter 4 . 6/27
actually. I think I read somewhere there are certain jobs the GOM and kagami want after High school and basketball. Kise (I think was a airplane pilot.) aomine( cop) kurokoday care worker) Midorima (doctor) k agami (fire fighter) and of course akashi, is a business man I think.
Jetstruck chapter 2 . 3/20
I'd marry kagami to be my child :D
Iv chapter 16 . 2/4
YOU'RE BACK-Welcome back! xD A fun read as always! Makes my day every time. (Too lazy to log in, haha!)
Yukaraii chapter 16 . 2/4
YES DO A HAIKYUU MARRIAGE PROSPECT!
M chapter 15 . 12/19/2015
YOOOO~

I've been reading this fic since I found it two years ago and I swear to god your writing makes my day!

May I recommend a marriage prospect character? Will you do Imayoshi? He's very undervalued but I really love him! Yup. I'm all for that megane trash coz when I say I like my boys bad, I mean I like them REALLLY bad. I mean even Hanamiya says he's worse than him!

Anyway, I hope you consider it. I will continue to look forward to your updates :)
Katcchan chapter 4 . 9/27/2015
But Takao has the HAWK EYE! T_T
Armelle chapter 12 . 7/20/2015
I'm inlove with KHR too~! Yamamoto Takeshi-sama ftw~! \(o)/ I love him! He's my hubby! my number one~! Niji-senpai is second 3 Then there's Tasuki of Fushigi Yuugi xDDD and Lavi of ~!
Salome Maranya chapter 15 . 6/30/2015
These are great! XD
Akatsuki chapter 7 . 6/14/2015
Can u please do Nijimura the ex captain of teiko?
H.M chapter 15 . 4/20/2015
Eu gosto tanto dessa fanfic! Bem que eu gostaria que todos eles existissem... Você poderia fazer um capítulo sobre o Mayuzumi. E sim, POR FAVOR, faça uma fanfic Haikyuu! Marriage Prospects! Gostaria de um capítulo sobre o Kageyama, Tsukishima, Sugawara e Kuroo!
Harmonic Bunny chapter 15 . 2/15/2015
What am I doing with my life? xD Seriously, I think I kind of died while reading these profiles, haha /shot. Thank you for writing this, really! Why don't you continue for the sake of the female population? /shotforever. KuroBasu really is brutal in bishounens, isn't it, though...and I'll talk to you about the above anime, lawl, since my friends have all moved onto other animanga (im all aloneEEE)
...I need to sleep earlier. It's so late here, unrepentant sad face. So, I guess I'll cut my useless commentary here, haha. I really don't think there's anything to change about this fanfiction though, ahaha, because it's crack and crack is beautiful. Okay, bye, better sleep before I can't and then I'll die! :) (aren't i just condensed sunshine?) So, since I just accidentally deleted asdfghjkl amounts of this (what have i doneee) I'll leave here! Thank you for writing this crackfic :D I'm ridiculous; I swear I'll look back at this in the morning and then facepalm halfway through. Sorry if I'm too overwhelmingly weird here! And thank you again!
Trollie queenii chapter 7 . 2/3/2015
I wanted to be treated like a queen by the one and only Akashisama xD
too bad it won't happen in real life v oh well there's imagination and stuff xD
luv this fic x3
Trollie queenii chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
vanilla shakes is heart xD Kuroko is one of my bishie e/w/e
Chibi-Onee-chan chapter 15 . 1/26/2015
Nice chapter! I laughed right at a time when I needed it. Keep up the awesome work :3

P.S I will rant about KnB, Eyeshield 21, and One Piece with you if you'd like to message me :)