Reviews for Gilmore Girls Part 2
Tanya Ross chapter 1 . 2/17
Yyyaay so happy to get updates so close together!Love this chapter a lot and can't wait to see what's in store for Lauren next!I hope her friends stick by her!I'm constantly checking for updates so keep up the great work and looking forward to the next update! :)
is it gonna be the kid that kidnapped her?! PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON! don't just leave it here like that! I hate Jessica!
I really hope Elizabeth sees how evil and twisted she really is. but I also hope Lauren in no way forgives her for being part of it.
Poor Lauren. I hope her new friends stick with her threw this.
P.s. Is Lorelei gonna ask her about the phone calls?
elang4 chapter 79 . 2/17
Poor Lauren! Can't she get a break? I hope Jessica's plan doesn't work and if Lauren's friends are really her friends, they'll stick by her.
RHatch89 chapter 79 . 2/17
Awesome :)
JJsMommy27 chapter 79 . 2/16
Intrigued on who if this is the unknown that has been calling her and who it is
please update again soon! I really wanna see what happens with lauren and the strange notes. is she gonna keep it bottled up and not tell anyone?
SuzieGirl03 chapter 78 . 2/14
Update soon! Can't wait to see what happens next!
goldenplume chapter 78 . 2/14
So glad you're back! I've been checking for an update almost every day. This was a really nice chapter but I'm super curious about the drama coming up with Lauren! Although I hate to see her struggle, I also kind of love it haha! I can't wait for your next update :)
RHatch89 chapter 78 . 2/14
Awesome :)
JJsMommy27 chapter 78 . 2/14
Lauren needs to tell her mom about the notes in her locker or her friend so they can find out who is putting them in her locker
elang4 chapter 78 . 2/14
Aww poor Lauren! When is she going to get some happiness? :( I'm excited about Luke and Lorelai getting together and how Lauren and Rory will react to it. I love Lauren and Luke's relationship. :)
Mcgirl6541 chapter 77 . 2/1
I love this chapter. It's always been one of my favorite episodes. The story is great! Can't wait for an update!
JoyfulSky67 chapter 77 . 2/1
you're a wonderful writer. when Lauren talked about what she went through in previous chapters it made me want to hug her, and now with the continuing girl issues, it makes me want to stick up for her, too. thank you for this story, I am really enjoying it. I can predict at least some of what will happen next, but not how so I'm excited to see it unfold and the Gilmore Girls come out on top once again.
JJsMommy27 chapter 77 . 2/1
So hoping someone stops Jessica and Elizabeth from whatever there going to do to Lauren and I so hope that her friends have her back no matter what and that someone puts those two girls in there place
blueeyedmentalistfan chapter 77 . 2/1
I loved this chapter. Still don't like Jessica or Elizabeth. Could you maybe do a one shot of Lauren's meltdown that was mentioned in this? I'm curious and would love to read it.