Reviews for Gilmore Girls Part 2
JoyfulSky67 chapter 132 . 4/15
the melancholy sets in. excited to read more to pull us out of the luke and lorelai sadness. Glad Lauren didn't go further, but happy she feels safe enough to consider/want it. 6 weeks would've been a long enough time for her to think and potentially withdraw away from him if they had went further, and her first time when it happens in life will be hard enough without adding in time away everyone she loves immediately after.
JJsMommy27 chapter 132 . 4/14
So loving Tyler and Lauren together they are just so right for each other
cinti.linda chapter 132 . 4/14
this is so sad
i loved this story
RHatch89 chapter 132 . 4/14
Awesome update :)
elang4 chapter 132 . 4/14
Aww I hate that Lorelai and Luke aren’t together! But I loved the little scene between Lauren and Luke. I hope she takes him up on that offer once she’s back from New York. :)
JoyfulSky67 chapter 131 . 4/13
Perfect ending to the chapter. such a sad part in the series for me, when I think of it. you wrote this chapter wonderfully, as always. I can't wait for more!
cinti.linda chapter 131 . 4/12
i really loved
elang4 chapter 131 . 4/10
Noooooo! I really don’t like Chris! :( I hope Lauren keeps up her relationship with Luke. I’m glad Tyler’s starting to bond with him though. :)
Sara1287 chapter 131 . 4/10
Good, plz more soon
RHatch89 chapter 131 . 4/9
Awesome update :)
I wish Lauren would go to NYC because nothing good ever happens to her and she deserves to be happy. Her family's problems are not her responsibility.
JoyfulSky67 chapter 131 . 4/6
That's horrible! I hope the cry was a good one, and the chapter came out better than you dreamed. I'm so sorry this happened!
Iamastrangerthing chapter 131 . 4/2
Damn, that sucks. I hope you are able to rewrite the document quickly and post the next chapter without trouble.
Good luck!
JoyfulSky67 chapter 130 . 3/20
can't wait for more! my bachelorette party is in 3 weeks amd it's gilmore girls theme and I'm so excited!
Good, plz more soon