Reviews for Gilmore Girls Part 2
Evil E. Evil chapter 50 . 6/27
can u update I really wanna read the dear Richard and Emily chapter.
Charmedbycharmed chapter 50 . 2/16
Awww...finished reading all the chapters in a day plusses continue!
the phantom67 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Love it please continue and I like Ideal of jess being like a big brother
RHatch89 chapter 50 . 4/30/2014
you should update this... I want to see Lauren paired with Holden
Lister4eva chapter 50 . 4/19/2014
i really cant wait for the yale years and Laurens interactions with the stooges haha xx
dolphinluver46 chapter 50 . 11/25/2013
Great chapter. Love reading this story. You are doing an amazing job writing it. Can't wait to read more
Guest chapter 50 . 7/24/2013
great chapter, glad Lauren is back, thanks for updating!
Miguel51 chapter 50 . 7/26/2013
I feel bad for Lorelai in this chapter. She's feeling like the empty nest is rapidly approaching and there's nothing she can do about it, even if it is a bit of a way off where Lauren is concerned. (In comparison to Rory, anyway.)
Thewhatzupwriter26 chapter 50 . 7/24/2013
Intense stuff, I never liked Sherry at all in the show. Plus Lorelai really should CONFRONT Chris and Sherry about the way they treated Lauren. I mean, she went to a place where she felt safe, but really to be in the way like she isn't worth being around. Plus is Alex and Jake going to make another appearance again anytime soon or no?
riri393 chapter 50 . 7/24/2013
Love it glad Lauren's back home, plz update soon!
Sara1287 chapter 50 . 7/23/2013
Good, plz more soon
elmvine chapter 50 . 7/23/2013
Great chapter. Can't wait for the next one! :-)
lozza929406 chapter 49 . 7/15/2013
this whole story was amazing. took me just over 2 weeks to read the whole lot.
when will you be updating? i cant wait
Guest chapter 49 . 6/22/2013
Why did you stop writing? I really hope that you update soon, I really really like this story and wanne know what will happen with Lauren and how it will continue
Guest chapter 49 . 6/3/2013
Love how this is written, hope you update soon so we can find out where Lauren went!