Reviews for Guardian Angels
A Christian chapter 18 . 6/14/2015
I am amazed how thought threw your story was. It was abriliant idea for Peter Susen Edmund and Lucy to be guardian Angels. I love, and thankful, that you put this chapter in. People say God works in mysterious ways and I am sure he worked through you.

P.S. GOD'S NOT DEAD
Arem chapter 21 . 9/16/2014
Please tell me there is a sequel! This was amazing!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 18 . 8/15/2014
Absolutely amazing. I love it!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 17 . 8/15/2014
Awww, I wanna-no, that was a private conversation between Loki and Aslan, and it would not be right to eavesdrop. Besides, that gives me more places to use my imagination. :)
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 16 . 8/15/2014
ASLAN!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 13 . 8/15/2014
Well, that horn is no normal horn, so I won't make any assumptions. Also, there's a chapter titled "Aslan." Does that mean the Great Cat Himself makes an appearance? Wait-don't answer that, I wanna find out on my own.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 10 . 8/15/2014
I always did like Fury. I can also see him as being a bad guy, so I go either way, but I really do prefer to see him as a good guy. Nice job!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 8 . 8/15/2014
Awwww, poor Loki! I always thought that he was tortured by the Chitauri, and that right there is proof. Can't wait for the next chapter!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
Tee hee. :) LOL! Absolutely wonderful!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 5 . 8/15/2014
LUCY AND THOR! WOW! MINDBLOWN! Absolutely wonderful! I cannot wait for them to get together! No, not like that, but the Pevensies and the Avengers assembled and introduced!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
Tee hee. That's the Just King! Love it!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
Cool! This is such an interesting theory! I love it! And I personally don't care about the timelines, magic is involved, and that can account for a few discrepancies.
Pokeshadow55 chapter 21 . 3/2/2014
This is a great story, and I regret the fact I haven't found this sooner. Its original and well written, and it was a ride to read, all the way through. It was absolutely beautiful, and thank you for writing this!
randomkitty101 chapter 21 . 11/16/2013
I just found this story and I absolutely LOVED it. Wonderful job, and I'm totally going to fav this so I can read it again :)
GeoHenley101 chapter 11 . 11/8/2013
I love this story! Great work!