Reviews for Twin terrors
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 7 . 12/14/2014
Ok... the Grimm x Maria thing threw me for a loop... Gotta take a break now... was kinda hoping for a Grimmichi or a grimmshiroichi... It's still a great story and I'll still read it :)
master-dono chapter 7 . 11/10/2014
Noooo! Whatta fuck, it was a brilliant story before Grimmjow wanted Mira as his mate! It's all ruined...

I really wanna finish reading because the story is funny...but I can't stomach this...sorry.
teemo-kun chapter 18 . 7/29/2014
I think you have made my favorite Bleach story ever and note I don't like bleach that much, but you made me love this story.
LaverdaHarleyIndian chapter 6 . 7/20/2014
Hehe, Aizen sounds purely British.
'Oh dear, there's a major problem! Oh well, lets all have tea instead.'
Love this fic!
Isamu chapter 11 . 6/22/2014
I was dying of laughter, when Ichigo back talked to (I think) Loly.
"... Leave Lauren alone you jealous wench!" LOL
Haneko Takahashi chapter 8 . 5/10/2014
lol kitty dont like ulqui-chan!
Haneko Takahashi chapter 7 . 5/10/2014
huh! grimmixmasaki...i like it!
Foxluna chapter 8 . 7/5/2013
o dear ggods hahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha haha seems kity doesn' like Ulquiorra hahahaha i can' t stoppp laugh ing hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaaa
that shit is funny as hell hahahaha add that to the fact Ulquiorra was furious and wanting to scream but didn't is even more funny hahahahahahahahaa poor Ulqui-chan -giggling-
StalkNightPanther chapter 17 . 12/2/2012
Awwwww 3 loved it!
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 17 . 11/15/2012
Good work
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Haha Shiro splashed Grimmjow with toilet water. Karma's such a bitch!
Deweline chapter 17 . 11/1/2012
I'm crying right... It's such a happy ending, and when it was all the torture, I cried (again) alittle. It was so horrible it almost made me sick... Almost. It was denifintly one of my favorites!
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 17 . 10/11/2012
Such resolve Ichi!
XXanime.manga-it-calls-meXX chapter 17 . 10/8/2012
TT so beautiful. . .so majestic lol i loved this 3 cant wait for the sequel X3
D.P.Master01 chapter 17 . 10/8/2012
Those last three lines... are so cool...
Can't wait for the sequel!