Reviews for Slytherinification:The Tournament
WolfOfLilacs chapter 7 . 10/28/2014
I can't say I'm much of a reviewer. But here is an attempt, at least... Your writing is ... lovely, for want of a better word. The characterizations of Harry and Dumbledore are interesting. While one has the voice within his head, the other has the whisperings of his wand. How different are they, really? Thank you for this, and for any future chapters, which I look forward to, whenever they come.
mahhhfy chapter 7 . 5/22/2014
That was amazing!
0 Jordinio 0 chapter 5 . 3/8/2014
...Yeh, I'm dropping this here. Ranting to the Slytherin's and the betrayal? So poorly executed it was pathetic. Especially seeing as Harry as the ability to summon the sword to him whenever, fucking retarded.
0 Jordinio 0 chapter 3 . 3/8/2014
Your rant on banging sisters. *Cough* Purebloods *Cough* - that's basically what they do, keep it in the family. If you have a problem with that kinda info, you shouldn't be reading/writing Harry Potter fanfiction.
RonaldWeasely chapter 7 . 2/15/2014
Love the story! If Harry/Liam felt so strongly about the goblins, and wanted to re-establish his ties with them, could/would he not try to offer them proceeds from the Basilisk? Or retrieve the sword and send to them? despite his fear of being rejected again.
lordamnesia chapter 7 . 2/5/2014
Very nicely done! I enjoyed this look at a lost!Harry, you have done it justice! Keep up the great work!
Just Another Aceves chapter 7 . 2/1/2014
KoiChoco chapter 7 . 1/31/2014
Great chapter as always, the fight with Draco and James was good but is sad that the goblins left him so alone anyways thank you and please uptde soon
OoOXylionOoO chapter 7 . 1/31/2014
Man this was incredible, your fanfictions still amaze me!
Keep up the great work !
Tchouss

Xylion
OoOXylionOoO chapter 5 . 1/31/2014
Ouf, you're a bit hard...
OoOXylionOoO chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Good first chaptre :D
Pedobee chapter 7 . 1/31/2014
loved it, keep em coming;)
Maleivius chapter 7 . 1/31/2014
Excellent chapter, very excited to see Harry inching closer to finding out why he has a voice within his head. I look forward to seeing his reaction to the revelation immensely later on... I agree with what you said about his unbending goodness, but the way he goes bout it in the canon surpasses simply that, and reaches the level of complete naivety by the end in my opinion. I like the added darkness you have introduced into his personality, I really think it balances his character rather well. Can't wait for the next chapter, when you find time to write it out ]. Thanks for the long chapter this time!
Lightningblade49 chapter 7 . 1/31/2014
Even though it was through Anger I do not believe there will be any confrontation with Harry in slytherin again, verbal maybe.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/30/2014
I don't think the review count does this justice. Lots of ways this could expand from what you've given us so far, so don't let it die. This is well written, and I'm a sucker for Harry's that are powerful and don't have sunshine streaming out of their collective gryffindor asses. Not sure if my opinion matters, and its your story, but don't try and force any romance if it isn't there. I don't mind romance, but too often stories start off really well and then Harry just starts banging 3 chicks that he hasn't even had said more than ten words to his entire life. Do what seems a logical progression for the characters based on their personalities. From what I've seen, your Harry is more cautious and methodical about what he does, but I could be wrong. Again, that's just my two cents, take it or leave it. I'm not writing this story, but I'm enjoying it so far. Keep it up