Reviews for A Truth Revealed

Giant mutant mice?

...

Truly?
Larisya chapter 10 . 7/11/2012
I may need to kill you after I read the next chapter.
Larisya chapter 9 . 7/11/2012
Poor Sev. Harry's GOT to spill the beans 'bout that before SEV tries something.
Larisya chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
I hate you.

You're evil.

And, what POSSESSED him to do that to Lavender?

Arg!

Cute.
Larisya chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
No Obliviation!
lilmissninadanvers chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
I know I'm really late on this but I really would like to know what happened next. Especially with Sirius. If you could message me even a false chapter thanks :)
vampiremuggle chapter 17 . 3/9/2010
I love this story! Why haven't you updated in eight years? It is SO good! Please don't abandon this!

You've mentioned that this takes place in their sixth year I think. And I can tell that it follows Prisinor of Azkaban because Sirius is in it. But I can't tell - does it follow GoF or OotP? Or is it just canon to PoA? Not that it really matters I guess, but I'm curious.

I absolutely love the way you have developed Lavender and Parvati in this fic. They are portrayed as airheads too often, and I like that you changed that. And the Harry/Lavender pairing is awesome.

Will anything ever happen with the abuse Harry suffered? Is Virginia Ginny's real name? What will happen with the whole Snape/Harry scenerio? Will Harry Ron and Hermione ever be friends again? What's going on with Voldemort? Please write more, you cannot leave us hanging on these questions! If you are abandoning all your loyal readers, as your long absense suggests, can you at least post a summary of how this ends? But PLEASE update soon!

Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
munchnzoey chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
great story!
TreenBeen chapter 13 . 8/10/2007
LOL! I love overly protective Harry! HAHA! SNAPE RULES THE SChOOL! lol
TreenBeen chapter 12 . 8/10/2007
I think they can't get out causa... HARRY! No, just kiddin' the Slythies of course! HAha, I love this story... YAY!
luvbooks chapter 17 . 12/8/2006
I really like this story pleaseplease please write some more soon
Celtic Angel18 chapter 17 . 6/4/2005
This story is very good and most of the characters aren't acting out of character. Keep up the very good work.
zafaran chapter 17 . 2/16/2005
This story is really good so far. Is there a possibility of you finishing it? Zafaran
Princess Keah chapter 17 . 12/6/2004