Reviews for Spirit of a Wolf God
Guest chapter 2 . 8/21/2014
Its a pity, really. This story is really great, and I was hoping to see more until you suddenly stop posting without any notice. I hope that whatever situation you are in, it will get better. But if possible please put up a notice or something
GothQueen01 chapter 6 . 6/20/2014
I know you haven't ipdated in 2 years but will you ever finish this story? It's pretty good and I would love to see how Scott's training goes :-)
TheChronicler1209 chapter 6 . 2/24/2014
Surprising story line but I'm loving it. Keep updating!
TheoDigby chapter 6 . 11/26/2013
I love it!
I think I need to learn how to file my thoughts, I would get so much more done.
voyuerer chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
I would have to have seen how Derek explained thing to his pack. LOL! I can see him putting everything on like at Stiles house only less reluctant. LOL!
BarkingMad98 chapter 6 . 6/12/2013
NOOOO PLEASE CONTINUE NO NO NO YOU CAN'T END IT THERE NOOOO PLEASE OMG PLEASE CONTINUE AH YOU ARE KILLING MEE :'O
BarkingMad98 chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
ASLDKJFHALSKJDF SQUEEEE OMG THIS IS ABSOLOULY AMAZING OMG AHH MEEEEP
This is really good! Seriously, I read a lot of big brotherly/protective Derek fics which I love, but they tend to be OOC in making Derek tooo over the top. And that isn't Derek. I love that you kept him himself, but still letting his personality develop but it still being him. Ahhh, well written, just excellent omg I had a squee fit it is so adorable aww Derek is healing :')
CrystalVixen93 chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
Im wondering will peter make an appearance? Hope u update again soon plz
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 6 . 2/9/2013
Love this!
Javana chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
This was brilliant! I really hope you continue. And if it would happen to develop into a Scott/Derek novel I certainly wouldn't object. :D

Either way I love your writing style and how well you've managed to capture the characters. I can't wait to find out what happens next.
PeasAndCheese chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
Read this in one sitting and cut to the chase, I need to know more. I love the concept of Scott as a Shaman and the dynamic between him and Derek intrigues me even more (especially in this chapter. I had myself reeling along with Scott's reaction regarding Derek's scent marking).
Mystic Sharman chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
this I a nice story and I like to read more of it soon *puppy-dog eyes* please start uploading as soon as posable *begging and stronger puppy-dog eyes*
1 chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
sprinting out the door and almost smashing into Derek.
"You left without me."
Scott felt his body slam against the brick of the clinic wall and groaned. "I forgot okay!
how/why did scott slam against the brick of the clinic wall- if derek slammed him into it you didn't say- did he slam himself against it?

regardless it would have been better if maybe he ran straight into derek's strong, broad, warm, solid, well muscled body- especially after you had the vet talk about derek scenting scott's clothes and that's keeping those interested in mating with him away. derek would have to wrap his strong, muscular arms around scott to keep him from bouncing off of derek and falling down or smashing into the wall- then you could have scott kinda like how it felt to be embraced by derek- and you could have started the beginnings of scott becoming interested in derek in 'other' ways
i enjoy your story telling- you keep the story entertaining and interesting- the characters are pretty true to the tv show- your stiles annoys me and your scott makes me want to slap him and tell him to grow up- but that's how i react to them on the tv show- so you're just being true to canon_ and my being annoyed by the characters has nothing to do with your ability to tell a good story and doesn't mean i don't enjoy it.
thanks for sharing with us
1 chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
"You can't be in the room." Derek shot him a warning glance. "I can't concentrate when you're glaring at me."
and when scott needs to focus/concentrate to access his shaman powers he'll just ask the enemies for a time out cause he can't concentrate while they're trying to kill him or his friends

so derek is making finances easier on his mom so maybe she won't have to work herself to death. he's protecting the family better than ever now that he lives there. he cooked a good breakfast for all of them.. and scott still bitches and moans and slams a door cause his clothes smell like derek- he must realize by now that he is not a regular kid anymore and he never will be again- and to expect the freedoms and no responsibility like other 16 year old kids makes him a stupid werewolf and a stupider shaman- he can't give it back and he doesn't seem to want to accept it- then he should kill himself and all his problems will be over- and his mother would also be safer with him gone as well-
1 chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
Stiles waved his arms in obvious frustration. "You so owe me an explanation!"
what makes stiles think he's 'owed' an explanation? you did a good job of making your stiles as obnoxious and irritating as the tv show stiles
why doesn't scott think his mother would check whether or not derek really works at the school or not- she would be stupid not to- especially if she thinks scott would offer the room to someone who used drugs- since she asked him the question she must assume he would
"What was I supposed to do? I thought you were dead and I didn't know who Peter was?"
he/they didn't have to name derek absolutely and definitely the killer- they could have said they didn't know who the killer was_derek risked his life protecting scott and scott didn't think twice about letting everybody believe that derek was a serial killer_making the world believe a brave and honorable man who had suffered so much loss so young in life was a serial killer was a dick thing to do- if scott had died would he be okay with them blaming the murders on him?
"I'm the sole beneficiary of the Hale line. Money isn't the problem, arrest warrants are."
with warrants out for him his accounts would be monitored at the least and probably frozen- so how does he have accesss to his estate- he'd have to be sitting on a butt load of cash
it's too bad that with scott's new spiritual ascension he doesn't behave any better than a 16 year old punk in regards to his attitude. so what if his clothes smell like derek- it's not like regular people should notice and he knows it's for his and his mother's protection- so why the bitching and moaning about it.