Reviews for Opposed
Hello. Gripping chapter with great, please can I have some more? Thanks £££
Anon chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
Christ, the suspense! You can't just stop the story here! People want to know what'll happen! Poor, brave Magnus! Update ASAP please!
UnifiedNations chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Okay, it's just mean to leave it like that pleeease update soon if you can? :3
SilvertonguedClotpole chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
Wow. Great start. Hope it is updated soon, I love Wallander fics, there aren't enough of them. Especially ones with Magnus playing a big part in them. :) And this has definitely got me hooked.
HiddlestonSub chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
Excellent! Very thrilling & classic Wall wander. Can't wait to read what happens next! :)
JensenAckles13 chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
I absolutely love what you have so far, but you totally left me hanging! Hurry and update the next chapter please!
Loki'd in 221b chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
You must continue this!
Nadia-91 chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
nooooo magnus ! :O tell me he's going to be ok !
xLittleBlackStarx chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Oh my goodness! Please please continue this soon! It's such a great start to what promises to be a very intriguing story. You're doing a fantastic job.

I'm anxiously awaiting your next update.

FallenPrinceLoki chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter
Terra3434 chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
wow another great chapter keep up the good work.
Hawkslayer chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Another fantastic chapter; plenty of action! :) Keep up the good work!

rachelmetriyakool chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Magnus...! oh my goodness, loved this chapter and absolutely fell in love with this story when I read the first chapter last night :) You're a brilliant writer! I can't wait to read more :D
Hawkslayer chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Great start, I'm already intrigued! I really like your writing, you have good description and everyone is perfectly in character. It can be hard to find really well written stories on this site so yours is a real gem. Well done, and I look forward to reading more. :)