Reviews for Memorial Day
crestoflight3 chapter 36 . 6/14/2013
I love the invective against Palmon! Mimi wants to say bye so much, she's angry at her friend, and herself, and the world...and so she gets slightly annoyed and saddened and so many emotions...wonderful getting it across!
crestoflight3 chapter 34 . 6/14/2013
Koushiro's line at the end...wonderful.
crestoflight3 chapter 18 . 6/14/2013
Adorable! I especially enjoyed the small fear of Tailmon that Takeru still had...she did do a lot to be accepted into the group so quickly. I'm loving the themes you're using so far!
crestoflight3 chapter 14 . 6/14/2013
Sorry for all the reviews recently, but this collection of ficlets is too adorable to ignore. I would ask why Takeru didn't just call Yamato for help...too connected with the past, perhaps? But nice references to events...good job!
crestoflight3 chapter 12 . 6/14/2013
Good voice for Daisuke...full of interjections and slightly different word order than normal, and it fits his more rash mood. Nice job!
crestoflight3 chapter 11 . 6/14/2013
That first line just caught my attention and made me smile so widely. Not quite sure why. Probably because it's such a dark thought for Hikari...but I loved how you played that angle. Great job!
crestoflight3 chapter 9 . 6/14/2013
Cute, nice and insightful. There's not a lot of Iori stories out there, but this insight on his family was wonderful to read.
crestoflight3 chapter 7 . 6/14/2013
I loved that viewpoint from Patamon...especially, for some odd reason, him being uncertain as to what Yamato's name was. We always think a lot about how strange it was for the humans to enter the Digital World...but I like the idea of a similar confusion on the Digimon's side. Good job!
crestoflight3 chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
Sad, but hopeful at the same time. I love the mix of emotions this conveys. Good job!
crestoflight3 chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
I love the idea that, when the spirit thing entered Hikari, she herself was sent into the still forming Dark Ocean area. Great job!
crestoflight3 chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
That was great to read...it flowed well, giving a nice commentary on Hikari's thoughts when her brother returned home for that brief time in 01. Great job.
Superior-Creativity chapter 44 . 6/13/2013
Nice job keeping Impmon in character.
Musically Correct chapter 44 . 6/12/2013
Oh Impmon... I really like the way you portrayed his descent into madness. Can't wait to see where you go next!
Musically Correct chapter 43 . 6/12/2013
Nice one about Ren! He's never really developed at all during Hunters. I really like the bit about "That damn King", Shoutmon could chew him up like a dog toy if he wanted. :)
Pandamoniam chapter 44 . 6/12/2013
Wooh! Impmon was another character that I like in Tamers! Now if I can just work on getting past episode 12... Heh...
Also, my seemingly random U's were me trying to insert a text sweatdrop face. I'm not sure why it doesn't like the eyes in those...
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »