Reviews for Memorial Day
Pandamoniam chapter 97 . 8/1/2013
Man, Takuya rocks! He's another of those peppy characters that's great at getting you pumped.
Naomi Shihoin chapter 98 . 8/1/2013
The Savers ending didn't sit right in my opinion. But I like this; typical Masaru.
crestoflight3 chapter 94 . 8/1/2013
Aptly timed chapter. Quite cute; I like how it was both serious and playful. Happy August 1st!
Naomi Shihoin chapter 94 . 8/1/2013
That was beautifully written, brought a tear to my eye. You did great with these, you know?
Naomi Shihoin chapter 93 . 8/1/2013
Hmm, I don't know about D-Cyber, but it intrigues me. I'll have to look into it.
Naomi Shihoin chapter 92 . 8/1/2013
Well said, Zeromaru. I liked it.
Naomi Shihoin chapter 91 . 8/1/2013
That was sad, but sweet. Poor Yukio.
Xros-Hero chapter 65 . 8/1/2013
Nice work. The drabble was really something.
Pandamoniam chapter 94 . 8/1/2013
Selfless people usually end up like Hikari... Selfless people like Taiki! Whew... Well, keep up the good work! Just 4 chapters to go!
Pandamoniam chapter 93 . 8/1/2013
More inspiration!... And another thing I have to read...
Pandamoniam chapter 92 . 8/1/2013
Now I'm all pumped up! Inspired even!
Pandamoniam chapter 91 . 8/1/2013
I know what you mean about the evil Digimon and controlled humans. I think Kouichi and Ken might have had the worst experience with being evil. As for Kurata... He was just stupid.
But still, this is awesome! And slightly depressing...
Pandamoniam chapter 90 . 8/1/2013
Ikuto is awesome... ...And things like this remind me that I need to watch more Savers!
Pandamoniam chapter 89 . 8/1/2013
More friendship! Yay!
crestoflight3 chapter 89 . 7/31/2013
When I saw what this was, I instantly smiled. Couldn't help it. I don't think you've written Palmon yet (if you have, sorry that I forgot!), but I love how you represent her. She's a little confused by Mimi's objectives, but she would never complain about something that would connect her with her partner...great job!
297 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »