Reviews for Memorial Day
crestoflight3 chapter 80 . 7/30/2013
I love how Jyou keeps looking back at the stars. I don't see much of the stars, and I know very few constellations, but some things are just, well, supposed to be there...Orion's Belt, the North Star, the BIg Dipper...I spot them without really looking. But going to a new place, where the sky itself is different...I love how much that can mean. And having Jyou, worrisome Jyou, notice it. I liked the tone, it fit him: slightly humorous, slightly exasperated. Good job!
Pandamoniam chapter 79 . 7/29/2013
Whoot! Shoutmon rocks! He's right though; someday Taiki will break. No one can pretend forever.
Pandamoniam chapter 78 . 7/29/2013
I know what you mean about the fans bashing characters! People do that ALL the time...
Anyways, great job as usual. That one was pretty funny.
crestoflight3 chapter 78 . 7/29/2013
You have no idea how much I love what you did here. I haven't seen all of 02, but I understand that Sora and her spur with tennis is one of the more contested canon establishments, right? I love how you made her knowingly accept the sport because she wanted to. Huge smile on my face right now.
Pandamoniam chapter 77 . 7/29/2013
Typical robotic feelings... Er, thoughts. Most things that aren't human cannot comprehend our emotions. It's almost... chilling to think about.
Pandamoniam chapter 76 . 7/29/2013
Dude, this gave me chills just reading it. I've never watched this far into Savers, so this is a pretty distant subject to me. All I know is that it gave me Goosebumps.
EchoShade chapter 75 . 7/29/2013
These are amazing 3 Can't wait for more, even though I don't really know about a lot of these. it kind of helps me know the characters better... I guess...
EchoShade chapter 72 . 7/29/2013
Say what you want, I HAVE been reading these. Just don't feel like logging my sis out every time I do xD This sounds like KiriNe3 Yuss.
Pandamoniam chapter 75 . 7/29/2013
Wow... It's kind of sad how it ended, because he was so right! Guilmon rocks.
TailGatomonX3 chapter 75 . 7/29/2013
Sorry I was extremely busy to publish my things so I didn't review and read your stories anymore , but I still wish I can read when Taiki lost shoutmon
Pandamoniam chapter 74 . 7/28/2013
Super touching! I understand completely, since I have a character that no one seems to remember the good inside of them. That feeling of never seeing your old best friend ever again... I can see that clearly.
Pandamoniam chapter 73 . 7/28/2013
This took me a while to realize I should take another look to see if you had put anything else up. But seriously, awesome job keeping Bokomon in character! I could really see the view you were projecting through this; it was completely believable.
crestoflight3 chapter 74 . 7/28/2013
Super sweet. I like this explanation for why Wormmon sticks with Ken, even during the Kaiser appearances. I love the simple pun: "it was in their binary," like how humans always blame DNA for little mishaps or quirks. And I like how the last statement-"before he was gone forever"-could refer to either Ken or Wormmon. Nice one!
Pandamoniam chapter 72 . 7/28/2013
Awesome! I like this pairing a ton! Well... I have this weird pairing in my head that puts Nene in a ship with the Peckmon in her army. Of course, in my mind he has a human form he can take on, but whatever.
Pandamoniam chapter 71 . 7/27/2013
You sneak! Four in one day! I only caught three...
But, hey! Awesome chapter! I never thought about Kouichi actually having to PAY for the hospital room... I'm not quite sure why. But still, I loved this! It displays the buddiness between the group!
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »