Reviews for Memorial Day
Pandamoniam chapter 70 . 7/26/2013
Daw! So touching! Shows the real friendship between the two; the blossoming appreciating between Tamer and Digimon. And I'm with Renamon about this one when she says that Ruki needs to learn some respect. :p
Pandamoniam chapter 69 . 7/26/2013
Wow... The bond of siblings. It's these things that warm my heart.
Pandamoniam chapter 68 . 7/26/2013
The joys of friends playing long, drawn-out board games. Lot's and lot's of fun.
EchoShade chapter 68 . 7/25/2013
Man, it's been forever since I checked Fanfiction. But, as usual, all of these were amazing. I loved all of the ones I've read, and I can't wait for more updates. I really love your opinions of all of these and the way you portray them :)
Superior-Creativity chapter 64 . 7/25/2013
Nicely done! Four more for me to go!
Superior-Creativity chapter 63 . 7/25/2013
The drabble is really cool.
Superior-Creativity chapter 62 . 7/25/2013
This fits Koushiro perfectly on where he belongs.
rand0m-DEATH chapter 68 . 7/25/2013
that was cute.
it made me smile seeing how even heroes can still have innocent fun after all the hardships they go through.

good luck getting these done on time, i hope you can do it!
crestoflight3 chapter 68 . 7/24/2013
I love how the game is Monopoly...everything is explained with how the game hates everyone. I'm imagining Daisuke refusing to play, instead deciding to mess around with a package of oreos...still trying to work out how some got on his face...maybe Miyako in a fit of anger or humor? This is one of my favorite images: the 02 cast, sitting around Ken's apartment, playing games just because they can. Nice job with this!
Pandamoniam chapter 67 . 7/24/2013
These guys have the best relationship as friends! Taiki and Yuu rock!
rand0m-DEATH chapter 65 . 7/23/2013
wow, pretty harsh what those in power must do to protect others, even going as far as killing their old friends. tragic.
rand0m-DEATH chapter 64 . 7/23/2013
wow that was pretty depressing.
good but still sad that a hero like Ryo didn't save Osamu. sad that a genius like Osamu died like that.
crestoflight3 chapter 66 . 7/22/2013
Hmmm. I will say, the character of Homeostasis-if indeed it is a character-is intriguing. Kind of a like a god, but...not worshiped as a deity normally is. Its just...in control of destiny...if that allows destiny to still exist. And then you do differentiate between the Digital Gods and Homeostasis...hmmm. I probably could ramble about this all day and not get any clearer on the meaning...but that's how it's supposed to be, isn't it?
Pandamoniam chapter 66 . 7/22/2013
Whelp... I've just got to say that it's good. Other than that, I've got nothing.
Pandamoniam chapter 65 . 7/22/2013
I think it's easy to forget that Seraphimon didn't want to fight Cherubimon. Or at least for me it is. Things like this help me remember that and make me appreciate their friendship on a whole new level.
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »