Reviews for Bonds
Jayla Fire Gal chapter 24 . 3/27
Man you are an awesome writer... This is the best Fan-Fiction EVER! Can you please PM me when you think the next chapter will be out? Thanks! You are amazing!
-Jayla Fire Gal
Ahsoka Tano chapter 24 . 12/14/2014
Wow I am loving this. Is there another chapter after 24 or no. When are you going to update? Will you ever update? I have an idea for the ending. Tell me what you think and don't anybody say something mean about it. I'm only 11. Its not like I'm a professional or anything, okay. Here goes.
Ahsoka POV
I stared out the window enjoying the peace and quiet. Shmi slept peacefully on my lap. "Hey. I've been looking for you." 'Anakin' "Shhh." I gestured over to Shmi. "Oops. Sorry." I asked him," What did you want to tell me?" "Well.." " What what's wrong?" I started to panick. Its been a week since we had gotten rid of Dooku. "Nothing is wrong. Its actually great news. Lord Sidious has been killed..." I detected slight sadness and betrayal from him. "What?! Who was it?" Anakin sighed. "P-Palpatine..." "Wha-What? Chancellor?" I was shocked. As if knowing how I felt, Shmi reached up and started patting me. "I can't believe its over. Shmi! Hear that! Its over!" I stood up and swung her around. "Not quite."Obi-Wan walked in to my room. "What do you mean master Obi-Wan?" "Master Yoda has predicted that a new site lord will arise." "Wh-When?" Anakin managed to choke out. "Dont worry. It will be many years from now." "Let's enjoy the peace while it lasts." I said. Anakin stood up. "I'll go discuss this with Master Yoda." "Me and Shmi are coming to." "Let's go then." "Come on Shmi. We're going to see master Yoda. " Yoki! Yoki!" "Yes Shmi. We're going to see Yoda." Obi-Wan said. Anakin and Obi-Wan ran out. "Wait! Skyguy! Master Obi-Wan!" " Obi! Obi! Skyguy!" Obi-Wan and Anakin turned around. "Huh?" Anakin spoke up first. "Did Shmi just talk?" I responded. "I-I think. Shmi say something." "Mama." She started giggling. " She did. God job Shmi! " Yoda came to them. " First words, I see." "Yoki!" Shmi reached out to master Yoda. He chuckled. "Proud,you should be, Padawan Tano." "I'm more than proud master Yoda." " A wonderful future, she beholds. Yet unforseen,the future is. Always changing,it is." Anakin spoke up. "One problem." "And what might that be?" "Ahsoka here. Taught Shmi to call me Skyguy." He turned away faking anger. We all burst out laughing even Yoda and Shmi joined in. One thing is curtain. Shmi has an important and powerful future ahead of her. And no one can change that. Not even a Sith.
Noil23sj chapter 22 . 3/31/2013
Good chapter now I'm really exited to see what happens next please please update soon !
Obisoka chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Dear Readers,
More reviews people! I want to hear from Y-O-U! give me your opinion on the story, plot, characters, what you want to see in the coming chapters. This story is nearly complete and i want to make sure everyone is pleased with the end. A single review might save your fav characters from death 0_0!
THX, Obisoka
AhsokaGeek chapter 14 . 11/26/2012
LOL! Shmi's so pro, isn't she?
Amaris-the-Demon chapter 7 . 10/13/2012
NOOOOOOO! NOOOOOO! SHIMI!
Bookreaderninja chapter 7 . 10/13/2012
Awwwww I felt like crying please update :,(
AhsokaGeek chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
Are you the ruler if evil cliffhangers or what? :)
Noil23sj chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
What will Anakins reaction be!? Good chapter update soon!
AhsokaGeek chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
...
The suspense is kIlling me. THAT is what I call an evil cliffhanger!
Noil23sj chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
Another awesome chapter. Good cliffhanger

I think you should definitely do the next chapter from Rex's view, give a different angle in the story
AhsokaGeek chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
Cliffhanger, much? :)
Once again, a superbly crafted story. Keep it up!
Noil23sj chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
Shimi must survive, I am hooked on this chapter! Update soon!
Amaris-the-Demon chapter 4 . 9/25/2012