Reviews for Immortal
Egoza chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
It was awesome! So gentle story. I love this! )
Alizorah chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I love this. There's nothing else I can really say. And though it may seem a bit dramatic, I shed a few tears reading it, because it reminds me a lot of something very personal that happened in my life. Whether it causes happy, sad, or angry feelings, it always makes a story a thousand times better when you can personally relate to it. Very simple yet such powerful's bittersweet. Thank you for writing this.
Sherlarice chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I told you, this is beautiful! 333
Crescent Moon -Jessica151294 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
This is an amazing piece of work! There's so much emotion in it, which I adore! Kurtis' feelings are described in such an elaborate manner that the reader can feel his agony for leaving behind the only person that was able to get that close to him! Feeling scared for those unfamiliar emotions he faces makes him so in-character, in my opinion! And the ending is so intense, so bitterly delightful that just can't help but leave the reader speechless (in a good way!) This was wonderful, well done! I love it! :)
wyverndragon chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
All together now: AWWWWW!
Really well written, me likes muchly XD
Kurtis seemed a *tiny* bit ooc, but lets just say he's madly in love with Lara and be done with it :)

Hugs and cookies are given for this fic. Use them well (write more!)
Josh14Raider chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Hey good short one-shot story, you brought out the feelings between Lara and Kurtis very well and i especially loved the ending and the last sentence :) Fantastic work, keep it up! :)
Ferilium chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
It was very romantic and touching. :) You described the deep emotions very well. ;) Good work!
gyikhu chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Hey there!
Nice one-shot. I loved the emotions, but you could have continue it still.. what about a second chapter? Or should we imagine ourselves what's coming after this? :)