Reviews for The Seranade of Letgo
Natasha Dumbledore chapter 29 . 9/26/2012
Man I can't believe Tim. If I was Letta I would have punched him in the face the second I caught him with that slut. Although I gotta admit that chapter 27 was pretty amusing. Tootsie and SeƱor senior Sr.? I did not see that coming. Although I wish that there could be a chapter where Drakken talks to Letta about what happened with Tim. I feel like that would be interesting.
CajunBear73 chapter 29 . 9/22/2012
And things have just gotten worse for those two...Tim really doesn't have people skills does he? Wonder how Letta's going to be when she returns.

CajunBear73 chapter 28 . 9/20/2012
Boy it's going to be rough at that place for a while.

Now how to turn the tables on those shrews...?

CajunBear73 chapter 26 . 9/16/2012
Man, what a whack night that was.

I'm with Lilith, stay away from anything her mom prepares to eat, and those girls are in so much trouble.

As for the 'rents and the grand'rents...they should get this on PPV or on one of the trash TV shows. It'd have such a following.

CajunBear73 chapter 25 . 9/6/2012
Interesting interlude there.

Looks like the household's settled into a rhythm of life there that should make for quite a few stories to tell down the road.

And at the end there, could there be a mixed litter in the offing?

CajunBear73 chapter 24 . 9/3/2012
Finally Tootsie and her whack torture chamber of an orphanage is out of business.

But I'd like to see Shego and Letta smack her around more before going to jail.

Natasha Dumbledore chapter 24 . 9/3/2012
Just read your latest chapter and it rocked. I'm glad that Tootsie got what was coming to her and Team Go...I didn't even think of them. Great job. I can't wait for the next chapter :)

P.S. I just realized who Tootsie reminds me off. Umbridge from Harry Potter. That's why I hated her so much *facepapm*
CajunBear73 chapter 23 . 8/30/2012
Pretty bad sitch here for sure.

Maybe Drakken and Shego could go to Kim to get some help from her contacts...

Tootsie has to be put away and that racket of an orphanage needs to be cleaned up, too.

Death Eaters Rule chapter 23 . 8/29/2012
I love your story :) it's very very good
Hmm idea: they get help from Kim? I mean she like knows everyone or get help from mister And misses possible
CajunBear73 chapter 22 . 8/24/2012
Quite funny to hear a raid going down between Letta's 'rents and her boyfriend's sister and future husband...LOL! Another day in the life, I suppose.

But Letta's work will be cut out for her if she's going to change her sibs' futures, they are too bad, too soon. Oy. Did love the scene of the Henchmen running around, panicking and in flames...Keep that extinguisher handy, alright.

But Drakken and Shego had better not skip out too many times or they are going to miss those scenes Letta's been capturing for them.

CajunBear73 chapter 21 . 8/23/2012
Quite the odd friends there, and they seem to click alright.

But hormones have intruded, will Drakken and his talk be far behind? That and some whack weapon he'd want to use on Tim...

CajunBear73 chapter 20 . 8/23/2012
So now comes real Tweebs of evil, unless Letta and the boys can persuade them otherwise... LOL!

But the usual teen comings and goings of a quite overprotective Dad and his daughter strikes. Between Shego and Letta, Drakken's going to have to get fireproof clothing.

So Sasha and Draco were also ragging on Dad? LOL!

CajunBear73 chapter 19 . 8/16/2012
That gave a whole new outlook on the term" 'Family Feud'... LOL!

Quite the future potentially staked out here.

And what works, and doesn't work, was successfully passed on through the years as well.

Now to see further adventures.

CajunBear73 chapter 18 . 8/16/2012
Well that's an interesting sitch.

So a possible future has been described to the younger time-travelers and hopefully they won't mess things up when they return.

But now to see how this plays out.

And it also looks like Ron's gotten his act together, too. Maybe he also freelances for Kim at GJ?

CajunBear73 chapter 17 . 8/13/2012
Letta's wise beyond her years...Hope she uses her powers for good...or the Tweebs (in keeping up with the Team Possible legacy) will have to arrest her just to break her out again..LOL!

But while Shego was laying waste to Drakken and the Henchmen, Tim and Jim finally meandered into channels on TV their 'rents didn't block? Oh boy.

Glad the talk didn't scar them too badly, but since they compared notes with Letta, maybe for laughs they should ask Ron about his 'Talk'. I bet it blows Letta's diagrams and hand puppets out of the water.

53 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »