Reviews for The Seranade of Letgo
itspassionate chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I think i just fus ro dah-ed in my pants reading this. That came out wrong... how did you think of this great story? was it like a brother or sister that helped you out?
CajunBear73 chapter 16 . 8/9/2012
So the baby shower went off without fights, explosions or collapsing lairs. And that could still come if Ed got out of control.

But I was kind of worried there for a bit about the crib Kim's group came up with...It could still take off under it's own power if the little tyke has the right propulsion system...LOL!

CajunBear73 chapter 15 . 8/9/2012
Man when poker gets boring this is what they end up playing? OMG! Girls ya gotta keep them in line, is all I can say.

So now a big announcement...Drakken took it well. Oh boy.

CajunBear73 chapter 14 . 8/9/2012
Ya know, the dating thing might just get Drakken and Shego to retire from being villains.

But it's a tie between how well he's been a villain compared to his being an overprotective Dad...Good thing Shego and the kids have a pretty good sense of humor. Too bad nobody got video of Drakken as that mime...

zzzoo99 chapter 13 . 8/5/2012
hehehe im waiting for more
CajunBear73 chapter 13 . 8/5/2012
Man, talk about something out of the blue saving all their biscuits...!

As implausible as Ron's explanation of his being there was his saving the gang, but just as funny too. I think Ron should send a wedding present (if it goes that far) to Junior and Bonnie for rescuing him from his Great Grammy's sponge bath and toe filing... Ewwww!

Now for the two issues on the horizon, make it three...Getting home (Wade, natch), Tim catching Jim for spilling the beans about Letta, and her 'rents and their dealing with their little girl dating one of their nemesis' brothers...!

Oy.

GargoyleSama chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
This seems to be a very nice work, but with the conversations between two or more people in one paragraph is confusing. Each speaker needs their own paragraph. You can consult /words/punctuation-in-direct-speech
for examples.
CajunBear73 chapter 12 . 8/3/2012
Looks like the friendship/whatevertheheckit'llturninto is doing great with these three...Wonder if Letta has a clue about Tim, though...

I liked Drakken's summing up of the 3 destructo-teers of MHS getting better results than all of the villains put together. And it seems they are mellowing out from their own career paths while being her 'rents too.

But now it seems that someone may have come up with a way to further entangle the Lipsky-Gos with the Possibles. Oh boy, this won't be pretty at Senior Island.

PUDDINGS555 chapter 11 . 8/3/2012
I love this story so much :p Keep writing
CajunBear73 chapter 11 . 8/2/2012
Houston, I think we have contact...

And I wonder when Shego's going to come down from that pheromone overload.

CajunBear73 chapter 10 . 8/2/2012
Oh boy, sometimes Science, especially with Letta and the Tweebs, can be fun.

Or at the very least, fun to watch the results of their serendipity in action...

But it seems Tim's crushed for now, Letta may someday learn about Tim, Tootsie may get arrested and Letta may have a sibling soon.

Voca-Mix2 chapter 10 . 8/2/2012
Continue this awesome story!
ayee chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
yooo yuu hadd mi rollin the first 4 chpss lmfaooo! this was a very gud fic n it was a situation id nvr think of them bein in - yu did a marvelous job writin mi one thing is yu spelld some werds wrong i mean ik wut yu meant but thts jus mi n one more thing i wuldd LUVV tu c a DS ship fic wit jus them yu no? but man i luv how yu write i liv the humor i was dyinn!
Voca-Mix2 chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
This is a good story. You should finish it.
CajunBear73 chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
Now that each has been 'tasked' in that regard, it's a wonder if they will ever have sex or have kids after this...

But Shego and Letta really bonded further here.

Hmm, wonder what's up with Tim? Crushing? If so, the relationship will be a bit awkweird, for sure.

53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »