Reviews for Unforgettable Memories
Sasuke'sLittleSakura chapter 22 . 6/29
I am crying so much right now T-T
Sasuke'sLittleSakura chapter 14 . 6/29
*extreme fangirling*
hitomi65 chapter 28 . 5/26/2014
nice chapter
StraycatX3 chapter 26 . 3/25/2013
Thank you so much for writing this story! I'm so happy that Hinata got his memories back, I'm gonna read the sequel right after I finish this story! You are my favorite Angel Beats writer!
StraycatX3 chapter 18 . 3/22/2013
Yay for Shiina! I'm glad you get a puppy when someone reviews... does this count as one? As always it was a great story! Keep it up. :3
StraycatX3 chapter 14 . 3/22/2013
Is this really your first fanfic? It's really good! I love how you portray the characters, I can imagine Hinata acting like that. I also love all the pairings you have. Good luck with your other fanfics!
Natalie Potter The Time Lady chapter 10 . 11/21/2012
I was reading the 10th ch. and I said to myself hmm Hatsune, looks like Ootonoshi , can it be. Then I WAS WRITE
EchoSkies chapter 28 . 10/5/2012
Otonatashi! You're not some horny highschool girl! Don't say stuff like "Hinata and Demon were natural charmers." or kiss Demon back! YOU BELONG TO HINATA! -Fangirl rampage- Overall, good job on writing this story. I usually don't read stories with a lot of chapters, but you did a good job on changing my mind.
RecklessTeen22 chapter 8 . 10/3/2012
dude... Otonashi needs to stop liking demon, that little bastard is getting in the way of my happy fangirling over hinata and otonashi's happy love time -.- gosh demon, get off otonashi's dick!
RecklessTeen22 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
That moment when I'm sitting here squirming and screaming. omfg i love Hinata and Otonashi 3 i shall rape them one day
MomoPeachFlower chapter 28 . 9/25/2012
Yay, I Love the ending!
Way to end the story to; the lat sentence is perfect to get all of your followers to follow the sequel.
MomoPeachFlower chapter 27 . 9/24/2012
Bye Takuro, bye Hatsune!
We'll miss you!
Sad Face!
Disactivated chapter 28 . 9/24/2012
AND I shall review AGAIN! This. WAS. AWESOME! Now get to writing the sequel. I almost cried when Hatsune and Takuro left! It was SO sad, but the Christmas part was Awesome, especially the MISTLE TOE PART! :D
MomoPeachFlower chapter 26 . 9/21/2012
Yay, amazing chapter my special flower (your my special flower while my readers are just my flowers)
i love it alot and can't wait for the next one.
Music-chan loves anime chapter 26 . 9/21/2012
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I LOVE IT! KEEP WRITING!