Reviews for Unforgettable Memories
Iisarainbowpig chapter 28 . 4/8
you know...unless you announce a sequel...you can't end a fic like this. If you want the status to be 'complete' that is. But I still applaud you for suspense. You know...for a LONG time the story was kind of dull, but you made up for it, so good job. Overall though, the fic was pretty good. Also...*cough cough* might want to change the rating...this...would be considered M. Just saying for safety reasons. So it doesn't get deleted.
Iisarainbowpig chapter 13 . 4/6
Ok...just giving feedback as a fellow writer. Use this for future stories...trust me it will help. Try not to sound to repetitive...A.K.A...your excessive use of the word "though". Also, it would help to have someone edit your work before posting, because you have A LOT of grammar mistakes and sentences that don't even make sense thanks to typos. One more thing, the plot and events are getting pretty repetitive...and dull...try spicing it up some more. This is the point where you'd lose some readers. Other than those things...Good job! I'm not trying to be mean or too critical...I'm just trying to help. But anyway, you're doing pretty well!
Iisarainbowpig chapter 10 . 4/6
HAHA! MY SUSPICIONS WERE CORRECT! This whole time I had the feeling that Hatsune was Otonashi's sister...plus the name was the same. But I was like: maybe she's just an OC...? BUT AHAHAH! I was right! Nice going there...btw...adding in Hatsune.
Iisarainbowpig chapter 5 . 4/6
oh no...love triangle chaos. Love it!
Iisarainbowpig chapter 2 . 4/6
Oooo. Love this already! The fact that your summary mentioned something like this happening was what drew me in to read it. Glad I wasn't disappointed!
Sasuke'sLittleSakura chapter 22 . 6/29/2016
I am crying so much right now T-T
Sasuke'sLittleSakura chapter 14 . 6/29/2016
*extreme fangirling*
hitomi65 chapter 28 . 5/26/2014
nice chapter
StraycatX3 chapter 26 . 3/25/2013
Thank you so much for writing this story! I'm so happy that Hinata got his memories back, I'm gonna read the sequel right after I finish this story! You are my favorite Angel Beats writer!
StraycatX3 chapter 18 . 3/22/2013
Yay for Shiina! I'm glad you get a puppy when someone reviews... does this count as one? As always it was a great story! Keep it up. :3
StraycatX3 chapter 14 . 3/22/2013
Is this really your first fanfic? It's really good! I love how you portray the characters, I can imagine Hinata acting like that. I also love all the pairings you have. Good luck with your other fanfics!
Natalie Potter The Time Lady chapter 10 . 11/21/2012
I was reading the 10th ch. and I said to myself hmm Hatsune, looks like Ootonoshi , can it be. Then I WAS WRITE
EchoSkies chapter 28 . 10/5/2012
Otonatashi! You're not some horny highschool girl! Don't say stuff like "Hinata and Demon were natural charmers." or kiss Demon back! YOU BELONG TO HINATA! -Fangirl rampage- Overall, good job on writing this story. I usually don't read stories with a lot of chapters, but you did a good job on changing my mind.
RecklessTeen22 chapter 8 . 10/3/2012
dude... Otonashi needs to stop liking demon, that little bastard is getting in the way of my happy fangirling over hinata and otonashi's happy love time -.- gosh demon, get off otonashi's dick!
RecklessTeen22 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
That moment when I'm sitting here squirming and screaming. omfg i love Hinata and Otonashi 3 i shall rape them one day