Reviews for Unforgettable Memories
hitomi65 chapter 28 . 5/26/2014
nice chapter
StraycatX3 chapter 26 . 3/25/2013
Thank you so much for writing this story! I'm so happy that Hinata got his memories back, I'm gonna read the sequel right after I finish this story! You are my favorite Angel Beats writer!
StraycatX3 chapter 18 . 3/22/2013
Yay for Shiina! I'm glad you get a puppy when someone reviews... does this count as one? As always it was a great story! Keep it up. :3
StraycatX3 chapter 14 . 3/22/2013
Is this really your first fanfic? It's really good! I love how you portray the characters, I can imagine Hinata acting like that. I also love all the pairings you have. Good luck with your other fanfics!
Natalie Potter The Time Lady chapter 10 . 11/21/2012
I was reading the 10th ch. and I said to myself hmm Hatsune, looks like Ootonoshi , can it be. Then I WAS WRITE
EchoSkies chapter 28 . 10/5/2012
Otonatashi! You're not some horny highschool girl! Don't say stuff like "Hinata and Demon were natural charmers." or kiss Demon back! YOU BELONG TO HINATA! -Fangirl rampage- Overall, good job on writing this story. I usually don't read stories with a lot of chapters, but you did a good job on changing my mind.
RecklessTeen22 chapter 8 . 10/3/2012
dude... Otonashi needs to stop liking demon, that little bastard is getting in the way of my happy fangirling over hinata and otonashi's happy love time -.- gosh demon, get off otonashi's dick!
RecklessTeen22 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
That moment when I'm sitting here squirming and screaming. omfg i love Hinata and Otonashi 3 i shall rape them one day
MomoPeachFlower chapter 28 . 9/25/2012
Yay, I Love the ending!
Way to end the story to; the lat sentence is perfect to get all of your followers to follow the sequel.
MomoPeachFlower chapter 27 . 9/24/2012
Bye Takuro, bye Hatsune!
We'll miss you!
Sad Face!
Disactivated chapter 28 . 9/24/2012
AND I shall review AGAIN! This. WAS. AWESOME! Now get to writing the sequel. I almost cried when Hatsune and Takuro left! It was SO sad, but the Christmas part was Awesome, especially the MISTLE TOE PART! :D
MomoPeachFlower chapter 26 . 9/21/2012
Yay, amazing chapter my special flower (your my special flower while my readers are just my flowers)
i love it alot and can't wait for the next one.
Music-chan loves anime chapter 26 . 9/21/2012
MomoPeachFlower chapter 25 . 9/20/2012
Love it, love you!
going on to next chapter.
though I'm happy you brought all there memories back (except hinata), it was not my favorite part.
No my favorite part was Nori (Noda x Yuri, I finally found a name that works) part.
Disactivated chapter 26 . 9/20/2012
When I read the Author's Note, and I just pumped my fist up in the air and said "YES!"