Reviews for Death of a Merriman
summer sauls chapter 11 . 8/4/2014
wow i didnt think i would like this one but i do its different and i love love love that . but can you put bens age if you did i mite have mised it btw best story ever!
tardisinthesgc chapter 11 . 7/18/2014
this was adorable :-)
ellabella300 chapter 11 . 4/13/2014
Great chapter, but, is this the last one?
Guestie chapter 6 . 3/6/2014
Does the story only have 6 chapters? It ends in a bit of a random place. I still love this though! AUs FTW!
Frogster chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
Happy birthday! Hope you have a great day. Unfortunately, I don't own a Kindle; I own a Nook. And I bet I can't read a Kindle book on a Nook, right? Are you allowed to publish the book on an independent e-book format like Smashwords that works on multiple e-readers? If not, then I'd love to read the original. Just let me know. :)

And, of course, congratulations on getting your e-book published! Hope to read more from you soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
I think this is glitchy...where are the other chapters?!
Goddess-Divine-05 chapter 11 . 5/10/2013
Ah, yes, OTP!
leafysummers chapter 11 . 12/27/2012
Awww! I thought it was adorable! :) They get married, presumably have kids, and all's well that ends well. Nice job!
leafysummers chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
And this is why girls need an older female presence when being raised! XD
leafysummers chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
If Felicity is 6, then that means Ben should be 11 or 12! Boys don't start getting facial hair until they're around 14! Or is his age slightly changed for the story?
I am that Writer chapter 11 . 12/23/2012
'Tis an interesting and sweet story.
Lisa Cooper chapter 11 . 10/30/2012
Thank you for your story. I enjoyed it even your "unbetaed" chapters. Best of luck in the future to you. Writing is one of your strengths. L.
TheAngelofIego chapter 11 . 10/26/2012
This is so sweet! I am very happy that I read it! I would love to read anything else fir this story! ;)
Frogster chapter 11 . 10/13/2012
Aww, I adored this fic! I'm usually not much for AUs but I'm becoming more open to them. I'm definitely glad I read this one-read it in one sitting! Loved how you integrated parts from the books into the story, like Penny and the doll with the dress. And the breeches.

I think that Straying Eyes and the last four chapters were my favorites, although I agree that there is something to Benjamin Davidson being discomfited at Felicity becoming a woman.

I would like to know how much older Ben is than Lissie. If I had to guess, I would say that at the beginning of the fic he's 23, making him 17 years older than our dear Lissie.

I would love to read the extensive "wedding night" chapter. (I do kind of wish they'd waited until she was 16 to get married...modern sensibilities, and the issue of maturity, and such...but under the circumstances I understand.)

Marvelous job! Hope you do more Felicity Ben fics. (They were the first couple I shipped, years ago when I first discovered the Felicity series.)
Cruelest Sea chapter 11 . 9/10/2012
I loved this story! I don't usually read AUish fanfic but I'm so glad I peeked at this one and fell in love. Beautiful relationship between Felicity and Ben and I loved the bit of whump you included!

I hope you write more for this pairing in the future! :D