Reviews for Muddling Shakespeare
The cooking show chapter 3 . 9/11/2016
Please do it soon?!
Robyn chapter 3 . 8/21/2016
When will we see that?! Knowing them they'll sabotage his cooking show. Please! I'd love to see what the other characters in that story do to him. Knowing them, they'd attack him.
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
yes they had! divorce - or what the Church preferred to call annulment - had been around since at least the establishment of the Catholic Church. it's a sad thing but people pretend to be too related (or suddenly remember they're too related) to get out of marriage. i'm sure Rosalind could have found a shared grandparent or something. she's clever enough.
then again it wouldn't have the same impact as your ending did if you involved all that. i loved this chapter, very reminisciant (sp?) of Apollo in Percy Jackson with the terrible haikus and one of my favourite plays too boot. Merry (late) Christmas and a Happy New Year. please update again soon!
Cordelia Rosencrantz chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
Thanks, dude! Hamlet is my favorite Shakespeare play too! I actually put on the play just a few months ago!
A Anyways this is awesome!
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
*snickers* that's hilarious. looking forwards to the next update
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
oh dear lord that was sheer brilliance as a satire. i can't help but ask if Tom Hiddleston's Prince Hal had been the inspiration for the nickname you gave the character. can't wait for more!
Cordelia Rosencrantz chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Pfffffff! I laughed at a lot of parts! Best Henry the V parody I have read!