Reviews for You did not just send that!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/11/2014
I just found this and it is amazing. I read it all in one day! I love the relationship between everyone. You portray them perfectly. I hope you update soon.
Sterica chapter 9 . 6/24/2013
PLEASE UPDATE THIS IS ONE OF MY FATV STERICA FICS I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT PLEASE :)
Mr.Fresh chapter 8 . 5/6/2013
Cliffhanger from hell! you have to update as soon as posible
Mr.Fresh chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
Oh Lydia, you are just soooo smart.
Mr.Fresh chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
poor Stiles, never gets a break, though I wonder how he's gonna react when Erica goes all wolf, now he has a friendship with her.
Mr.Fresh chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
NEVER GIVE YOUR PHONE TO SCOTT, STILES!
Mr.Fresh chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
it's never a good idea to give someone else your phone.
Mr.Fresh chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
As much as I do like this I think Erica should be a werewolf soon
Mr.Fresh chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
nice innocent start, I like it.
Wulver chapter 8 . 4/16/2013
You should know that I have a severe twitch right now. You leave us with that kind of cliffhanger and then say you might not be updating in a while? It ain't right. Screw your exams! Write more! Everyone will be happier if you do!
Wulver chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
Praises to you TMGN! We have missed you and now you are back with more awesomeness! Please stay with us and keep bringing us more! I still think your current title works but if you feel the need for a change how about Unknown Meddling, Great Results? That's all for me.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
I was soo happy when i saw that you updated!

Awh i was hoping it would show what wou;d happen.

Maybe Erica ignores Stiles? Stiles explains the best he her out to explain? starts to like her? Update very soon please 10/10
Wulver chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
So why hasn't this been updated in like forever?! You need to seriously start working on this again! It would be much appreciated.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
Please update! I love it!
ResidentEvilChris chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
awwwww great story. cant wait for erica to be turned. I love werewolf Erica.