Reviews for Matching Scars
Princess mAlice chapter 23 . 11/10
This is so beautiful. Every one got a happy ending and healed. From this I can see what a compassionate person you are. You are truly a good friend with a beautiful soul that hopes to help others. I'm sure your friend would be proud and honored you wrote this for him. Amazing job.
Princess mAlice chapter 19 . 11/10
mini1410 chapter 23 . 7/30
I absolutely love this story, it's beautifully written and storywise it hasn't been rushed at all. The way that the characters traits and behaviors have been connected through your story and the manga/anime is amazingly well done. The ending was the perfect way to finish of your story. I thoroughly enjoyed this and its definitely the best soul eater story for me by far, so thankyou! :)
owllover1111 chapter 23 . 7/22
The story was so beautiful.
Zebralord23 chapter 23 . 7/19
You know, you could have possibly given us diabetes with all the cookies you gave us.
Anonymous Ki chapter 23 . 7/7
I've got to say, I don't know if I've reviewed before but that doesn't matter. This has got to be my 3rd time reading this and it just gets better, you should expect fanart from me :D This is truly an amazing and heartwarming story! I'd love to see oneshots based off of this!
Best wishes ~
Let me just start off by stating that I usually don't review stories on this site. This story, I thought deserved a review. This story was an outstanding work of literary genius! The way that you managed to intertwine everybody into the story was just fascinating. I loved how Maka was defiantly relatable. While I myself, do not have an history with depression, I was still able to imagine what it was like to be in her shoes. I liked the fact that even after everybody was released, they still managed to hang out together. This story has taken me on an emotional journey and for that I could not be more grateful. Thank you.
This was a wonderful story and I'm so glad that I read it. It really took me on a journey through all the characters lives and the difficulties they struggled with. Maka was wry easy to relate to, even if you don't have depression. I feel that everyone at some point in their lives are going to feel like an outsider. Maka made me feel strong and as if I could do anything if I put my mind to it. I loved the fact that all the characters ended up meeting and stayed in each others lives. The story was extremely well written. All the characters had a certain depth that I hope my writing will some day be able to possess. Your story has taken me on an emotional journey and for that I couldn't be more grateful. Thank you.
Put Crona in soon pleeeeaaaaseeee.
It has been such a long time since a fix made me cry this is jus t so beautiful *crying in corner*
BlackBloodedWriter chapter 23 . 5/22
I cried my eyes out reading this ;-;. I really hope you make a new story soon, since you said there couldn't be another word for this story. I really enjoyed each chapter. It brought joy to me reading each word at a time. I can't wait until you make a new story.
Oh jeez... I love this story but there are so many memories that have resurfaced while reading this. I was in a psych ward myself. I actually miss it a lot... Ha but it was definitely not as nice as the place you described in the story. I wish I stayed there! There was no piano at either place I was at. :'( But the second place had guitars and ukuleles and I got to record a song I wrote and put it on a CD. :) Lol anyways... Amazing story. Love the positivity that comes out of this situation.
tsubaki is back... all is forgiven
I can't do it. I can't read any more. I'm a guy ok. I play games where you can see a persons spine get ripped out and that doesn't faze me at all. But chap 17 and the beginning of chap 18 made me tear up. Tsubaki...(*cries uncontrollably*) it was so sad and I wanted t just flat out punch liz in the face. I'm sorry but I feel for black star. I know how he feels. I had a crush on a girl in my class and my best friend did to. I then overheard her saying that she liked my best friend in the world more than me. I cried in my bed for 30 min at least that night. So yah just wanted to say that an good story.