Reviews for Matching Scars
Hope chapter 23 . 11/20/2016
Of you jus change the names of a few characters and places you could easily make this a novel for teens. I would sure as heck buy it.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/7/2016
Beautiful. Just beautiful. You have made my stone cold heart cry.
Anime Addict chapter 11 . 9/22/2016
This was HILARIOUS! I could not stop laughing, I actually started crying especially the part about Soul dressing drag! I'm gonna have all my friends read this fanfic because you're a genius!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/19/2016
*In Miranda Sings voice*
Well it's about time
secretiveninjathingy101 chapter 23 . 7/9/2016
I know you wrote this three years ago, but I have to say, this is one of the BEST five I've read! It's was beautifully written and he ending was so satisfying! I literally read the whole thing in three days (with 8 hour work shifts)! Thank you for this story!
sandrahdez3541 chapter 23 . 6/6/2016
this is the most amazing story ever it is unexplainable this made me cry and laugh and it was so perfectly done I can't believe yur not a writer it's the best and just great story
Guest chapter 13 . 5/4/2016
OMG lolz
Mystic Mists chapter 11 . 3/25/2016
Man the story is going great I'm so in love with this story. And man this chapter made me laugh my ass off! Like seriously my eyes are watering and my chest hurts like crazy! And I can't believe some of those dares happen in real life, like eww or hahah! You put a lot of humor into this which is awesome. Write more stories like this! Man I can't wait to show my friends this chapter, I bet they will laugh their asses off too!
TheGreatUncleanOne chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
Hly shit that was alot better than I thought it was gonna be. Its rare for a book to end and have me fufiled but still wanting more. That was top tier mate top tier...
LedHead68 chapter 23 . 2/27/2016
Awesome story! This is one of the best SoMa fics I've read. Good job!
KAYLA chapter 11 . 2/25/2016
I couldn't stop myself I snorted so loud at the hobo comment my mom heArd it and cam into my room it was so hilarious listening to her weirdo laugh that sounded like a pig squeal
KAYLA chapter 9 . 2/25/2016
Gives unhappy Glare are u trying to make me even fatter than I am I mean I'm like 100 pounds I can get any heavier or ill stand out more
KAYLA chapter 5 . 2/25/2016
Srry bout school owch on the breaking ur toe also
Mara121 chapter 23 . 2/23/2016
This story was just so perfect, and it made me think so much. I can officially say that this is one of my favorite stories on earth. Thanks so much for writing it.
Crystal Flower of Solitude chapter 23 . 2/12/2016
This is one of the most beautiful things I have ever read. This story kind of hit home for me, and the ending almost made me cry. It was such a great story and I loved every second of it. Thank you for creating such a great story. It was amazing.