Reviews for Matching Scars
MK chapter 23 . 9/1
Absolutely a joy to read! Thank you so much for writing this amazing fanfiction! :)
Weirdo chapter 5 . 6/30
Bro I just read this whole story and AAAHHH I’m crying like legit wish it did not end and MMAAAAANN can you write! Anyway good luck with life. Peeicce! ️
Sunny chapter 23 . 10/9/2018
I love this fanfiction and I want u to know that you are really good a writing.
Skinny legend chapter 1 . 10/6/2018
Omg rip Andy
Guest chapter 22 . 8/9/2018
I cried.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/9/2018
CRONAAAAAAAA! :3 I LOVE THAT BOY!
Person A chapter 9 . 4/12/2018
I lost internet for four weeks
Person A chapter 6 . 4/12/2018
I have so much homework and i haven't even reached high school yet :(
Thatcryingweirdo chapter 23 . 10/24/2017
Okay so this was my ninth time reading this AND GOD I HAVE BEEN CRYING FOR THE PAST 5 CHAPTERS HOW EVEN

I just love this story
It's always going to be my favourite Soul Eater mental hospital AU fanfic
:')
Guest chapter 23 . 7/30/2017
I cried so much! This is my fav soul eater fanfic (and I have read like 200) but this is my favorite! I love this story so much! I'm so sad that's it's over I want to know what there life together is like and how BlackStars football game goes! This is amazing I love this so much! I will miss reading this fanfiction! I will probable reread this fanfiction 100000000000000 times!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2017
I feel like it's my duty to point out the irony in the fact that your calling a mental institution, one that deals with suicide prevention treatments "Death City." I understand that it's the name of the school in the show/manga, but still... Actually I find it kind of funny tho
Hope chapter 23 . 11/20/2016
Of you jus change the names of a few characters and places you could easily make this a novel for teens. I would sure as heck buy it.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/7/2016
Beautiful. Just beautiful. You have made my stone cold heart cry.
Anime Addict chapter 11 . 9/22/2016
This was HILARIOUS! I could not stop laughing, I actually started crying especially the part about Soul dressing drag! I'm gonna have all my friends read this fanfic because you're a genius!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/19/2016