Reviews for Matching Scars
InsanityOvercoming chapter 1 . 3/23
I absolutely love this story so much. It inspired me to write a story with Soul and Maka as well, with their own problems. I seriously hope you will make a sequel or something because I would die if I never heard another word for this story D:
Rubber Noodles chapter 23 . 3/22
THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SOUL EATER FANFICS. READ THIS IN TWO DAYS. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. WASN'T OVER DONE AND IT WAS ALL THERE. GREAT WORK. LOOK FORWARD TO READING MORE OF YOUR STUFF
It is 5:09 in the morning right now. I have gotten exactly 0 hours of sleep because I couldn't put it down. No regrets.
Loved dis' :) Please continue
FrostbiteInApril chapter 23 . 2/28
I'm not signed in right now. I've read this story twice, and every time it leaves me an emotional wreck. I have a suicidal friend, and this really hits me hard. I love the gangs antics, and their episode, and their conversations, I just love it. If you ever read this, I hope you know you have affected me greatly, and I will remember this.
guest chapter 11 . 2/16
To funny. Now I feel like playing truth or dare
Cutiesammyx101 chapter 23 . 1/29
Okay so first I want to say that you are an amazing writer and have great ideas. Your fanfiction inspired me so much and it's so helpful. I really don't like myself and I thought of cutting myself and of killing myself and my parents into a bunch of fights and I always feel like it's my fault and after reading this fanfic I really feel that it's help me and you put a lot of helpful insight in there. I hope even though you finish this fanfiction you still read this and take it to heart. You truly inspired me and I am so glad that I was able to read your work. I really enjoy this soma fanfic it was really real and had really good messages. I loved reading your notes and having a little updates on what's going on in your life I know it's a little early but I read this within two days and I am in love with it and I will probably re read it thank you so much I love catching all the cookies never stop writing! Love ya
somaluna chapter 23 . 1/22
This is the most beautiful fanfic I've ever read. I felt Maka's pain, and understood the suffering of her life. At the end of the day, this was the only fanfic I've ever read that made me laugh out loud and cry into my pillow. Your charters were the originals from Soul Eater, they were characters that YOU developed and that YOU put your heart and Soul into. I've enjoyed this on so many levels. Please consider writing a sequel. Your friend Andy would be so proud of you for writing this fanfic. You sent an amazing message to everyone who read this Fanfiction, you told people with depression that there was hope. I think this story belongs on a self in a library. Congrats to you! Thank you so much for sharing your writing with me and everyone who read this. You have an amazing Talent, thanks for sharing it with the world.
Somaluna
I LOVE IT! 3 Best SoulXMaka fanfic I've read! :)
Poisoned Pink chapter 18 . 1/5
Tears, tears, tears. I'm crying right now. I cried especially hard when Tsubaki left
Bloodysnow1 chapter 23 . 12/17/2014
Omg I love this story you are the best I am going to read more of your stuff!
I love it so so much! XD
angelpal4231 chapter 23 . 12/13/2014
. . THISISSODUCKINGLYEPIC! The ending made me cry like a little kid again and I really enjoy the chemistry between all the characters, 23 chapters in one day, that's just how amazing this is.
Lillyrd chapter 23 . 11/29/2014
Omfg. I love this so much. I wish it didn't end. I'm sad but happy. I don't know how to feel. Damn feelings are confusing lol. Good job writing, you made me want to read this over and over again.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/21/2014
It is 1:00 am. I am an emotional wreck. I mean this is one of the most beautiful fanfics I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Your words flowed so well, and you found ways to tie in the show to this world... It's breathtaking. Now excuse me while I dry my pillow of my tears.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Sorry for the loss of your friend