Reviews for Matching Scars
TheDreamFlareAlchemist chapter 23 . 1/27
This story was really good and I enjoyed it so thank you for writing it and I look forward to reading other story's by you !
ReeganBuss chapter 23 . 1/9
In dying! Why does it have to be over!? This is officially my favorite Soul Maka fan fiction ever
Guest chapter 23 . 12/28/2015
Beautiful ending
Guest chapter 18 . 12/27/2015
I'm almost in tears, this story is... Heartouching
Madi chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
If this wasn't a fan fiction and you changed the names, this would be a best selling novel for teens.
Estella Hughes chapter 23 . 12/6/2015
i love this
Guest chapter 23 . 12/6/2015
I literally just read this all in one sitting
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
I've re-read your story a bunch of times. Really great! A little surprised u didn't put ragnorok in it when crona was introduced. But whatever. Great story anyway!
Guest chapter 23 . 11/27/2015
I LOOOOOVVVVEE THIS IT WAS SO GOOD KEEP WRITING DUDE I LOVE IT SO MUCH
Princess mAlice chapter 23 . 11/10/2015
This is so beautiful. Every one got a happy ending and healed. From this I can see what a compassionate person you are. You are truly a good friend with a beautiful soul that hopes to help others. I'm sure your friend would be proud and honored you wrote this for him. Amazing job.
Princess mAlice chapter 19 . 11/10/2015
AH MAH GERDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AUGH KISSU lols chuu :* c;
mini1410 chapter 23 . 7/30/2015
I absolutely love this story, it's beautifully written and storywise it hasn't been rushed at all. The way that the characters traits and behaviors have been connected through your story and the manga/anime is amazingly well done. The ending was the perfect way to finish of your story. I thoroughly enjoyed this and its definitely the best soul eater story for me by far, so thankyou! :)
owllover1111 chapter 23 . 7/22/2015
The story was so beautiful.
Zebralord23 chapter 23 . 7/19/2015
You know, you could have possibly given us diabetes with all the cookies you gave us.
Anonymous Ki chapter 23 . 7/7/2015
I've got to say, I don't know if I've reviewed before but that doesn't matter. This has got to be my 3rd time reading this and it just gets better, you should expect fanart from me :D This is truly an amazing and heartwarming story! I'd love to see oneshots based off of this!
Best wishes ~