Reviews for Keep the past in the present
DragonsRme chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Well that seemed very true to character but now I want the real story as well! Sequel maybe? :)
Lady Ambika chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
(: I liked it, for a moment I was like *Really? She trolled us all?* and then the end... XD Hehe, I'm still smiling just imagining. S2 I liked it and I'm faving it.
Little Gatsby chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Nice little read, you emulated Bryan Lee O'Malley's style very nicely while not being too sparse with your own poetic licence. Some really funny lines too.
Dennis M chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I enjoyed this. It seemed to me liked it flowed really well. The seven exes was brilliant. And I really didn't mind the distractions, I thought it fit right in. For this to be your first attempt, it was really good! In closing, you did remarkably well in telling this story, and I hope to read more of your writings. By the way, Wallace's line: "You're still my bitch forever." was a classic line that made me believe that he would have actually said that. Its really funny too. Keep up the good work!
Pochee chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Ah! That was really cute!
I loved Kim and her "Is he shoe-laced?" And Wallace was great! It was clever and funny. Really liked it. :)