Reviews for Ordered To Love
Open Flag chapter 39 . 11/26
What the heck was that! I loved your story so bad I read the entire thing in a day. Where the heck was she for all those years! Why did she not come back immediately and love him and raise him! You have confused the crap outta me! How is that even possible! Why did you make her older! You should have turned her into a demon that being the reason she survived! I am seriously mad here! but great story I totally loved. No hard feelings kay~!
Ahhhh, my heart! It hurts so much but like, in a happy way (shouldn't have read this in one sitting hee hee). Thank you so much for creating this wonderful story. I honestly loved it so much and how you portrayed Sebastian and everything (I'm not very fond of him either but I could stand him in this story). And Katie! Ah, I loved her so much (her hatred towards Sebastian in particular and then how she admits to herself at the end that it was all a cover-up for how she truly feels and when she lets go to save her baby, Sebastian, and Ciel. True hero right there). Ahem! Anywaaaaaays, I truly enjoyed this story and though this review may be seen by blind eyes (that's a thing right?), I just wanted to annoy you with my all-over-the-place review and tell you how amazingly good this was. The ending...Ah! -cries happy tears-

Have a good day, mate!
Thornthief27 chapter 39 . 6/21
This was absolutely beautiful **sniffle**
Miss Cat Midnight chapter 40 . 4/18
I loved this story, it was relay well written. I think it would be nice if you wrote sequel, it could be about their son or what happened to Katie after she fell.
Lucinda Silver chapter 39 . 3/16
I assume in the end Sebastian died and meet her again the afterlife...
welliegirl16 chapter 39 . 10/22/2015
What. The. Hell.
So she falls off a cliff, everyone thinks she's dead, and then randomly shows up 30 years later with no explanation of how she survived or why she stayed away FROM HER SON that long? yeah i'm sorry but this ending is a fail for me. I loved this story right up until then. I could even deal with the tragic ending of her dying to save her family (that's saying a lot coming from me, because normally, if it doesn't end with happily ever after, it's a fail.) However, i think you need to either write a sequel explaining what happened to her or you need to get rid of the random "hey look everyone I survived!" ending. It just doesn't make any sense.
Scarlette Bee chapter 7 . 4/10/2014
I absolutely love that this is escalating so quickly XD It began with a simple problem, then the solution was handed orders for the problem, the subject of the problem was not cooperating, so the destruction trio were corralled into helping set up a step to the problem, but the subject still didn't realize what was happening because of their own problems, and slowly but surly the problem and solution go on such a crazy adventure, that things are spiraling out of control and I'm loving it!
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 14 . 1/22/2014
Quick question: How old is Alfred? If Katherine is seventeen, that means Alfred must be twenty-something, right? Or is he an age-less demon like Sebastian?
wenduo chapter 40 . 11/18/2013
The end was perfect so happy that you pushed them together in the end 3 , hehe i don't think you are the only one that did not really loved Sebastian's perfect acts in the beginning. But to me i did really learn to love him anyway xD
MikaitoShion chapter 13 . 8/23/2013
"I am simply one HELL of a butler" *didn't bother to scroll up :P*
Me: Hell yeah you are
KatieKathrine chapter 40 . 8/16/2013
I really loved this. Sebastian is my favorite character! The FEEEEELS! I am never a person to get emotional and cry over something I read. And I almost did. And I have the same name as Katie. So I could've easily thought that that could be me. Although e almost look alike. It's just the eyes! But still I LOVED IT! Write more!
storygirl636 chapter 40 . 7/8/2013
:') that made me cry!
LilAesthetics-n-Hope chapter 40 . 7/1/2013
I cried like a baby. You so vividly captured the love of a mother and the will to protect by whatever means necessary. I am in loved with this story and astounded by the talent. The plot was believable and it isnt all mushy gushy like some love stories. As a writer I extend my deepest amount of respect for you as a writer.
Damn it chapter 40 . 6/22/2013
It's 2:00 am, in sleepy but I can't stop crying. This story touched me a lot, more than I thought it would. I'm proud to say that the story is the first fanfiction story to make me cry. Thanx. - damn it, I'm still crying...
QueensPuppyCiel chapter 40 . 6/17/2013
So many feels in that ending! GAH
I love this story so much and I'm so sad to see it over! Please consider making a sequel or continuing it! I need to know how Katie was alive!