Reviews for Ordered To Love
Scarlette Bee chapter 7 . 4/10/2014
I absolutely love that this is escalating so quickly XD It began with a simple problem, then the solution was handed orders for the problem, the subject of the problem was not cooperating, so the destruction trio were corralled into helping set up a step to the problem, but the subject still didn't realize what was happening because of their own problems, and slowly but surly the problem and solution go on such a crazy adventure, that things are spiraling out of control and I'm loving it!
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 14 . 1/22/2014
Quick question: How old is Alfred? If Katherine is seventeen, that means Alfred must be twenty-something, right? Or is he an age-less demon like Sebastian?
wenduo chapter 40 . 11/18/2013
The end was perfect so happy that you pushed them together in the end 3 , hehe i don't think you are the only one that did not really loved Sebastian's perfect acts in the beginning. But to me i did really learn to love him anyway xD
MikaitoShion chapter 13 . 8/23/2013
"I am simply one HELL of a butler" *didn't bother to scroll up :P*
Me: Hell yeah you are
KatieKathrine chapter 40 . 8/16/2013
I really loved this. Sebastian is my favorite character! The FEEEEELS! I am never a person to get emotional and cry over something I read. And I almost did. And I have the same name as Katie. So I could've easily thought that that could be me. Although e almost look alike. It's just the eyes! But still I LOVED IT! Write more!
storygirl636 chapter 40 . 7/8/2013
:') that made me cry!
LilAesthetics-n-Hope chapter 40 . 7/1/2013
I cried like a baby. You so vividly captured the love of a mother and the will to protect by whatever means necessary. I am in loved with this story and astounded by the talent. The plot was believable and it isnt all mushy gushy like some love stories. As a writer I extend my deepest amount of respect for you as a writer.
Damn it chapter 40 . 6/22/2013
It's 2:00 am, in sleepy but I can't stop crying. This story touched me a lot, more than I thought it would. I'm proud to say that the story is the first fanfiction story to make me cry. Thanx. - damn it, I'm still crying...
QueensPuppyCiel chapter 40 . 6/17/2013
So many feels in that ending! GAH
I love this story so much and I'm so sad to see it over! Please consider making a sequel or continuing it! I need to know how Katie was alive!
The Royal Swordswoman chapter 40 . 6/17/2013
This was such a great fanfic! I just have one question. What did Katie do the whole time she was supposedly dead?
non of yours chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
sebastian shoul just use some demon magic or it is your thing so i love it so make more
Demonic Jeirin chapter 40 . 6/13/2013
So that's the end huh? It was nice. She appeared again after all those years and it makes me wonder where she was all that time. I'm happy Anthony grew up wonderfully and I hope to see more work from you soon! Xoxo
Guest chapter 40 . 6/12/2013
waahhh...the story's finished? I'm gonna cry. please please...try and sneak just probably one more chapter (I know this may be rude..sorry, but this is one of my favourite fanfiction stories I have ever read)

Your writing is amazing! ...and if this is the ending, I give a you a big gold star cause it is a wonderful story and thank you very much for creating it, I'm sure many of your other dear readers feel the same :)

once again thank you :)
Guest chapter 38 . 6/12/2013
Omg nooooooooooo! I wasn't expecting that to happen...I wonder what's gonna happen next
Patatachip chapter 40 . 6/13/2013