Reviews for Vinculum
kami kyuubi sama chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
This is an awesome one shot.

It is done as a master piece and that leaves me satisfied because of its uniqueness, but i'm also extremely frustrated that you didn't make a multi chapter fic with all of these different scenes.

If the inspiration strikes, please do it.
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
As usual interesting sentences. Kyaaaa! This brother complex! Suguru!
Tears Parallel chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I really enjoyed this story, and I think I'll be looking forward to your other works of Suguru x Kakeru! Thank you for writing your references/explanations at the end; I always enjoy seeing where an author is coming from as they're writing a story.

The tone of this story was breath taking, and I love how you have Kakeru so unsure and innocent at times, trying to deny his connection with Suguru, until he can't take it anymore and just kisses Suguru at the very end. The jumps to different times very much gave it a jumbled image that slowly told the reader what happened, adding onto the suspense that a chronological approach wouldn't have given.

I actually laughed when you had the scenes where Suguru just walks into Kakeru bathing, and the train scene which must have been horribly embarrassing for Suguru. I bet Kakeru never did look down or else he would have figured out Suguru's secret so much quicker than before Suguru lost his cool.

I was also really amused at the leg massaging scene, in which Suguru seemed so questioning about whether he should massage Kakeru or not, yet being so fascinated by Kakeru's reactions. The way this was presented after you mentioned Suguru's sadistic, darker side made this all the more interesting.

Thank you for writing! I'll go ahead and read your other stories right now, so I hope that my reviews aren't too troublesome to read.
Brave orange blossom chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Yay! You made another story of these two! How do you come up with the titles for your stories? It's really great. I've said this before but I love how much research and work you have put into this. I really love it! I went "awww" when I read #3. #4 made me laugh, I love Yusuke's personality here. #5 is deep.

Yeah, every time Leonardo talks to Kakeru I feel uncomfortable. Good job Suguru. You sure got him good. I liked #17. Number 10 will always be Aizawa Suguru for Kakeru for sure. #19 is because Kakeru is enjoying the massage haha. The first sentence of #20 doesn't make sense. "In this, Kakeru has faith." You should put that sentence at the end. If you say that sentence first, we don't know what "this" is referring to. I know you explain it after that sentence but that isn't the point.

The first sentence of #29. I've heard that quote before. I don't know where. I also love Takajo-san's personality in all of the ones you involved him. That fortune teller from #35 is really good. #38 makes me think of one of your other stories that involved Suguru and Kakeru really close to each other on the train. I love it when Kakeru blushes. He is so cute! He does seem to blush a lot huh?

Anyway, I loved it! You make really awesome stories! You are a really good writer! Keep up the awesome work! Thank you for the Kakeru/Suguru-ness. I'm glad you are here on .