Reviews for One Last Theft
tuckwoo chapter 25 . 1/9
This was amazing! :D
I really enjoyed reading this :)
Akirys chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Hi there!

I'll try not to rant over this, I just want to say this is on my favorites list for a reason. The interaction between the characters, the plot, the creativity, the humor, the voice...it just blows me away. I have no idea how I even came across it a year or so ago, but I regret nothing! Plus, the cliffhangers keep me coming back over and over, just because what else is there to read? It's brilliant, I tell you!

Hopefully you don't think of me as an obsessed crazy person. Um, yeah. Thank you for writing...!
*Akirys
Rahar Moonfire chapter 25 . 9/5/2014
I'm not even a fan of Artemis Fowl, although I am aware of it to an extent, and this is fantastic. Kaiba, Mokuba, Yuugi, and the Pharoah are all amazingly represented. Kaiba's cry for Kisara was heartbreaking though. Poor precious baby. But Kaiba whooping everyone's butt with his wild magic in defense of his brother was absolutely fantastic and definitely one of my favorite parts of this whole fic. Don't make Kaiba mad, he'll ruin you. Never touch Mokuba, Kaiba will obliterate you.

I bow to your fantasticness. _
Burnished Angel chapter 25 . 7/3/2014
I felt like there was a Deus Ex Machina at the end. But, it was fairly decent otherwise.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 25 . 1/12/2014
10/10. Really, that was FANTASTIC. You had their characterizations down pat, the details were great, it was very well written, you did a great job expressing the sheer AURA some of these guys had, man that was good!
Bright Eyes Illusionist chapter 25 . 9/5/2013
This was just awesome!
Very well written and the characters stayed pretty in character the whole time. i loved the story line and the way you combined the stories.
If you write a sequel let me know because this was AWESOME!
Komi V chapter 25 . 8/11/2013
Artemis versus Kaiba...not a combination I would have thought of but it works very well. The way you had the Pharaoh regain his memories and such was interesting, too. Good read!
Akirys chapter 25 . 6/18/2013
Words probably cannot describe how awesome this fanfic is. Who knew Artemis Fowl and Yu-Gi-Oh could go together so well? Thanks SO much for writing, I really wish there could be a sequel or at least that this fic could get more attention. It definitely deserves it.
Purest of the Hearts chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
It's the Eternity Cube incident all over again!
jessi chapter 25 . 3/7/2013
Great story, I really liked it!
My name is BK-201 chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
I have a question; how come Marik and Isis are showing up on the reading, but Shadi doesn't? I mean; he has two friggin items man! He would at least cause a bleep...
Hetomi chapter 25 . 10/20/2012
Good story.
zadra123 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
one word brilent i like how you had the start it was a grate fic but the ending other then that good fic.
randomSWEDISHperson chapter 25 . 9/16/2012
You wrote good enough, but there are some things I don't like.
For the first, you kind of messed up the Yu-Gi-Oh story by giving the Pharaoh his memories back. How is he supposed to go to the afterlife now?
Second, there are some things that don't fit in, like for example Atlantis. If Atlantis is a fairy city, how do you explain the Orichalcos arc?
Third, you left the plot point of the darkness hanging with no real explanation.
However, you did a fairly good job on keeping everyone in character, and the text was well written and not confusing.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/11/2012