Reviews for Best Guy Friend v Boyfriend
NaLu x Lyfe chapter 5 . 3/1
And you promised one chapter per week… tsk tsk. THO I have an idea. Something like this:
Guy Friends: will talk with you for hours

Boyfriends: will talk for a littl bit but get bored and start a wrestling/tickiling match
NaLuforever48 chapter 5 . 3/17/2014
I'll pm you
NaLuforever48 chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
Best friend. I mean my boyfriend/fiance/husband should know my parents
NaLuforever48 chapter 3 . 3/17/2014
I wonder if Natsu had his grin on and I would have to go with best friend because who would want to wake up to their boyfriend when she kicked him out
NaLuforever48 chapter 2 . 3/17/2014
I would go with boyfriend because best friend didn't really act like a boyfriend and boyfriend almost killed him for hitting on her. That's what I call a possessive boyfriend
NaLuforever48 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Technically husband but I choose boyfriend
Hellbound-Shadow chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
Hmm... HMMM...HMMM... get ready for ALOT of suggestions...

Doing this reminds me of a "nigahiga"'s Naruto movie trailer video on Youtube... It might give you inspiration. It didn't do much for me, but I did die... a few times... All of his videos are funny (if not sometimes a little... M or K rated) and could break your writers block.

Just watch some anime. Helps me sometimes.

OH OH! Listen to some K-pop! Exo: Growl or Exo: Wolf and 'I don't need a man', ahh... I love listening to that stuff. 'Ponponpon' just annoys me, personally, and J-pop... just isn't my style.

Type 'ring heart' on google images, I MEAN WHO THOUGHT OF THAT?! IT LOOKS SO COOL!

Get some first-hand experience. As long as your not writing something romantic, that is... I don't know how old you are, but there is no excuse for such things.

Grab some paper, a pencil, your favourite snack, then sit there and describe it telling yourself you won't eat it until you happy with your description. I don't think it'll work, but it would be fun too tease yourself like that.

Walk outside, shout something random, come back in. Have no clue how that'll help.

Pretend to be two people at once and make a film... make it super dramatic.

LISTEN TO RADIOACTIVE BY IMAGINE DRAGONS! It has to be my most favourite song ever.

Just do random stuff. It just somehow helps.

I hope this helped you, though it probably didn't, but it's worth a try, huh? Well, good luck with that writers block :/

POOPY MEOW CATS SAY MEOW

My randomness just overloaded. Go ahead and ask me what's wrong with me. The answer is one word; 'everything'.
Hellbound-Shadow chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
Oh wow, you like to threaten over reviews, huh? I would do the exact same if I would actually start posting my stories instead of endlessly editing them other and other and other again...

Anyways, these are so funny xD
4Eva Dreaming chapter 5 . 4/18/2013
Again GraLu is ok even thouh Natsu and Lucy bling together but please if you do the soul eater fairy tail fanfic DO NOT DO: ErzaXNatsu, LucyXJellal, GajeelXLucy, CannaXNatsu also ZerefXLucy is okish I guess ahhh who am I kidding please don't do that either, also I have two more ideas you could do an all spin the bottle or truth or dare... Wait that might not work with Boyfriend vs. best guy friend hmmmmm...
4Eva Dreaming chapter 4 . 4/18/2013
XD LOL Natsu!
4Eva Dreaming chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
Lol poor Natsu, but that line he said was so cute! Also could you do a beach or hot spring one... Sorry if they are bad ideas... Also PLEASE DON'T CURSE ME CURSE MY FAMILY I STEAD!... Jk :D
4Eva Dreaming chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
Oh yah after this story I have to go read rich girls in a famous city... Also I REALLY LOVED THIS ONE! I love the clubbing fanfic's idk why but they are some of my favorites and I was cravin to read one so thank you :)
4Eva Dreaming chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Omg even with the notice you put on the top I almosted cried I was like "NOOOOOO NATSU YOU IMBASULE!" also what is white day?
ellenmedeiros12 chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
make nalu XD make lucy and natsu dragons please? or transformed in pokemon please? or trainers pokemon? or male nalu with lucy as mermaid (or earth dragon, or water dragon or star dragon) and natsu as a fire dragon, you can read some histories with nalu as monsters or see drawings of the couple i love yours histories of nalu XD
NxLFlamingKey chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Can i borrow this part, and credit it to you? ( imma need this on some few chapters on the fic i'm making )

Btw, new reader of your fic (y) Awesome! XD