Reviews for Best Guy Friend v Boyfriend
ygirl87 chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
This was AMAZING OMFG I LOVED IT! Idk wut else you could do with it ummmmmmm perhaps I got nothin...sowwie! Plz update soon tho! I hope this block goes away. How I detest writters block with sa fiery passion. O wait you could write about tht! How lucy has writters block and best friends will try to help you through it. And boyfriends give you insparation...or something along those lines.
IdiotMee chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
Gralu! Do you hate Gralu? It's not that bad. Even if I don't like Nalu I don't hate them 0.0 anyways, nice story.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
best guy friend: will give you advise and wish you luck on trips
boyfriend: will doing everything to make sure you don't go
Guest chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
best guy friend: Will go anywhere with you no matter how girly it is (like to see twlight)
boyfriend: Will tell you to go by yourself knowing you wont to trick you into doing something they want

Best guy friend: will defend you
Boyfriend: will kick their ass and make sure there never herd from again

Best guy friend: Will say sorry
Boyfriend: will spoil you all day and take you somewhere nice to say sorry
I can't fit chapter 4 . 12/13/2012
Awwww, Natsu You could have at least said hi. I think it's cute that Natsu is scared to encounter Lucy's parents.
Akachinami-nyan chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
Natsu Natsu Natsu, afraid of adults, but not afraid of monsters. Hm...suspicious._. UpdateXD
Mukuro234 chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
funny chap
wolfhead chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
Hehe, nice story! I really enjoy it.
WildCard555 chapter 4 . 12/9/2012

Congratulations Gray you finally won something. the respect of a girls parents you will never get to have. I know these are drables but Natsu is going to be in trouble when they have a kid and the grandparents want to spend time around the grandchild and them.

Looking forward to the next drable to this series.
cleathe eniesse vesper-cahill chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
Don't need to tell me to review in this one. I missed reading about Natsu's antics even though they're purely fan-made. Good job!
GoldenRoseTanya chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahaha hahahahhaa OOOOOOOOOOMG hahahaha
Disappear500 chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
*bursts out laughing* THAT'S SO TRUE!
Akachinami-nyan chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
So so true, facts your are stating my friend...brings back memories(bwahahaXD) Good story and I have to say, nice bruise you've got there NatsuXP
ShinigamiReiko chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
even though im more GraLu this is awsome
cely13 chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
I love this fanfic! please update! It's unique and adorable :))
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »