Reviews for Best Guy Friend v Boyfriend
outcarnate chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
Hahaha, shameless fluff. Nevermind, it's adorable nonetheless. Great job! I will be waiting for more chapters.
WildCard555 chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
Liking these stories(One-shots?). defiantly puts a smile on my face each time a new chapter comes out.

Best guy friends- will be willing to meet your parents/know your parents as well as you do.

Boyfriends- will do everything in there power to avoid your parents at all cost.

Sorry if that was lame, or wording seemed off, but that was all I could think of on the spot.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
I can't fit chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
Hahaha, Gray better not be flirting with Lucy, otherwise Natsu will burn him to ash! I don't have any stories. T-T I'm not very creative ya know. A suggestion? Uh...
Best Guy Friend: Encourages you to forget about your ex and move on when your ex keeps on pestering you.
Boyfriend: Tells you to wait a sec, and then comes back five minutes later. Later on, you realize your ex is no longer in your life and the boyfriend won't tell what happened the five minutes he was gone for some reason.
Yeah, you're gonna have to edit that if you really want to use this. I'm sorry! This was the only idea I had at the moment!
-Natsu's at a Payphone
Mukuro234 chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
I love it it was a great story
GoldenRoseTanya chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaw hahahaha pffffft poor natsu he was just being an awesome boyfriend ! KYAAA* i WISH i WOULD HAVE SOMEONE LIKE HIM xdddddddddddd
cleathe eniesse vesper-cahill chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
NaLu is just too cute!
ThePartyHasEntered chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
HAHA! That was hilarious! Plus, I already read what you have in Battle of the Bands and Rich Girls on a Famous City! Love it!
ѕαяιηα•яαнмαη
4ever-a-fairy chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
Cool! I soo love both friend vs best frieng and this one!
4ever-a-fairy chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Kyaah' i luuuv it!
IamaPegasusDEALWITIT chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
*fan girl scream*
Natsu's at a Payphone chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
Hahaha. That's great. Levy suggesting to go clubbing. The NaLu part is really cute I'm glad you wrote another chapter for this!
GoldenRoseTanya chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
oooooooooooh
iamthewerepire chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
"Prepare to die." HAHAHAHAHA! Oh I love this Natsu xD so cute!
Never again 10 chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
lmao
LadyMercenary chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
Lol! Natsu you go get 'em! Kick the perv's ass! XD "Prepare to die." XD great job! Can't wait for the next one!
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »