Reviews for Bitter Sweet Ending
highlander348 chapter 20 . 1/28
I am confused by this chapter. Does Violet know Bruce survived the crash? Did he not tell her he fixed the autopilot on the Bat beforehand? Can you explain this please?
Guest chapter 19 . 12/9/2014
Will you do a sequel to this one?
rach-florance chapter 19 . 8/25/2014
Love this story...please update it...don't leave us hanging!
ZeeWeeSoccer17 chapter 19 . 8/20/2014
OMG OMG THIS WAS THE BEST STORY EVER!
highlander348 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Still miss this story.
Regin chapter 19 . 9/26/2013
I Like, I Lust, I Love! Please Update Soon!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/20/2013
Pleasee UPDATEEE! Been looking for an update since months agoo GREAT STORY! Keep writing pleaseee
Guest chapter 19 . 8/17/2013
please pretty please finish this story! I swear I've been trying to see when you update and you just don't so please do!
animehana chapter 19 . 6/18/2013
Omg she's pregnant again. This is great news but sad that She thinks Bruce is dead. I'm glad that you updated. I can't wait what it is yet to come.
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 19 . 6/18/2013
OH MY GOSH! Update
WinterRain36 chapter 19 . 6/18/2013
Will there be a sequel to this story? Please let me know! XD
Guest chapter 19 . 6/18/2013
Glad you're back. Don't bother with stupid comments. A good reviewer should contribute with helpful advice, suggestions, corrections and mainly encouragement, not telling the writer to give up on its own story. If someone don't like to read it then this same person should look for something else that tickles its fancy. Keep going and update when you can.
peaches2010 chapter 19 . 6/18/2013
Please write more when you can. I really like this story
highlander348 chapter 19 . 6/17/2013
Good chapter! Nice to see you back Vintagegirl and finishing this wonderful story!

Poor Violet thinking Bruce is dead when he isn't really. One thing I don't understand is why is Bruce making Violet go through all this pain and suffering when he can simply let her know he is alive through a letter or phone call until they can meet again. Seems kind of cruel to me. I hope Violet takes him to task over this. Bruce did always play his mind games to much even with the people he loved at times. Cheers! :D
animehana chapter 17 . 5/29/2013
Forget what Ravenmore45 comments on your story. You have other readers that like your story and are patiently waiting for your update. I am only going to say this, when you update keep in the same point of view you have written the story. Because I do not like the third person point of view. I can't wait to know what happens now that violate found out Thalia is her sister. Please update fast. Loyal reader. Don't lose faith.