Reviews for Bitter Sweet Ending
Heygirl12 chapter 21 . 8/12
Lol your character is such a whiny girl , she does nothing but be sad and miserable and cry if a little thing hurts her loooooool. Lacks personality and unfortunately she can’t makeup for that by anything else. In the part 1 installation she was a Batman sweetheart looooollll and then in part 2 a lovey dovey wife of Brice Wayne. And now in this part she is a strong willed Wonder Woman who will do anything to protect and save her beau , and don’t even get me started on the love scenes “ oh Bruce I was always yours” is that a catchphrase for all the times they make love ? It’s not like Bruce is a trepid 80 yr old with retrograde Amnesia that needs to be reminded that his girl is his lmao. Not even one part of this story is striking and it’s food you’re winding up :Ppppp
DaddysLiitleGirl chapter 21 . 7/28
MY GOODNESS! THANK YOU FOR COMING BACK!
highlander348 chapter 21 . 7/27
Thanks for updating! Will there be a statue for Violet since she helped save the city to? They could call her Batwoman! Please include a small scene like that! :)
DaddysLiitleGirl chapter 20 . 7/25
OH GOD YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS!
WinterRain36 chapter 20 . 11/5/2017
Is this story complete? Are you still alive?
Lau R C chapter 20 . 1/30/2017
Por favor tienes que actualizar de nuevo no nos dejes asiiiii
Plisss
Leí esta historia porque traductor por fa terminal a la amoooo
London201516 chapter 20 . 1/7/2017
I absolutely love this story! I'm f you can please update!
Guest chapter 20 . 1/7/2017
I hope you update! Please bring Bruce back!
adela chapter 20 . 12/8/2015
Love it I can not wait for the next chapter and more to come on this book
kindleflame5 chapter 20 . 11/16/2015
Are you still writing this? I was wondering.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please! Update immediately, please!
highlander348 chapter 20 . 1/28/2015
I am confused by this chapter. Does Violet know Bruce survived the crash? Did he not tell her he fixed the autopilot on the Bat beforehand? Can you explain this please?
Guest chapter 19 . 12/9/2014
Will you do a sequel to this one?
rach-florance chapter 19 . 8/25/2014
Love this story...please update it...don't leave us hanging!
ZeeWeeSoccer17 chapter 19 . 8/20/2014
OMG OMG THIS WAS THE BEST STORY EVER!