Reviews for The Nightmare
PhoenixFireHope chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Lovely- I always thing that Lupin is one of the most underestimated characters for his courage every single month in going through such horrific transformations. Thanks :) x
MsTonksLupin chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
What a PERFECT story! I love the dream, it is so well written, I can toally feel what Remus feels! Poor him, having such a troubled life! Very realistic, and great idea! Tonks slapping him gives a funny twist to this sad story! Very well done!
If you want, take a look at my new Remus-Tonks fic:)
s/8335953/1/Of_Strawberry_Fields_and_Fools_on_the_Hills
Thank you!
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
An interesting and well written piece. Quite a plausible look at the extent to which his condition would affect him... Nicely done. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I've already commented tonight, but I have to say more. I get horrible chills and my heart starts racing like mad every time I read it. This moment is too beautiful, too adorable, too heart-breaking, too well-written not to be canon. This is an amazing fan fiction. You write very well, and I'm just sitting here, dying, because this wraps up how horrible Lycanthropy is for Remus. He is too good of a person to have to suffer not only the transformations themselves, but the nightmares as well.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I started crying! This is AMAZING! Gah! I LOVE Remus so much! This is so sad, but so sweet. Tonks saying "They'll pass. They'll stop soon. Nightmares don't last forever." mixed with 'The nightmare isn't just a nightmare. It's his life.' mixed with Remus thinking that he's been naughty and that the full moon's effects are his punishments kills me every time! And, yes, I said every time. I've reread this so often! This is truly fantastic. I hope Remus, where ever he is, is having an okay night, seeing as it's a full moon. I love you, Remus!
wigglehead chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Brilliant as always. Why do you always describe everything so perfectly? Damn you and your perfectness you big perfect son of a perfect crab. But seriously, dude. This is good. I love the way he thinks his parents don't love him for letting it happen to him, it's what a true child would think, blame the parents for everything. I only have one slight problem. It's not.. something. Something beginning with a B. Ha.