Reviews for To Live Again
RLeternal chapter 14 . 10/14/2012
Thank you for your kind words. I have a very nice life; it would have been better with someone I lost over 15 years ago. He may have gone physically but is with me in spirit every moment and every day keeping watch over me. I left India and migrated to the West 15 years ago thinking a change of place and environment could help me in coming to terms with the untimely tragedy. But it didn't. However, the tragedy did make me work very hard and become a successful academic. I was mad at the unfairness of life, destiny, and fate; but overcame that feeling long ago. I cherish and celebrate the 12 beautiful years I got with him. I also cherish that I am happy, content and fulfilled in life. I don't know if someday, someone will come along. If it happens great; if not, that's also fine. The only thing I don't want to happen is to put a nice and kind man in a position where he has to compete with the ghost of my deceased special someone.
RLeternal chapter 13 . 10/13/2012
Future Aerospace Engineer; Wow! Good Luck! in completing your degree. Also, Good Luck! in your venture of becoming a professional writer. I am amazed how well you can balance your academic career and recreation. I have a Ph.D. in Biochemistry and am a successful University Professor for the past 15 years. It is always heartening to know that many people in this world are educating themselves very well.
On another note, I love this story so much, because it is so close to my RL situation.
jessie 33 chapter 12 . 10/11/2012
Wonderful update I think they should take it slow, but I think they will end up together, they both seem to need each other, and love each other. I was a big Luke and Reid fan, but I think Luke and Noah should reunite in your story.
RLeternal chapter 12 . 9/30/2012
Dear Author: I love this story very much. Luke was my favorite character on ATWT. Although I loved Reid and Luke like I have never before for any other love interest pair in any soap or show, I was prepared for a Luke and Noah ending together at the end of the soap series. But, I was not prepared for the devastation that the heartless monsters; CG, JP and TPTB came up with for Luke. Luke was a suffering martyr throughout his 5 year reign on ATWT and in the end he was only one left alone and unhappy (and may be Noah was also left alone in the end). To me the ending appeared out and out homophobic with the 3 gay characters getting the raw end of the stick while every straight character/pair was happy and rejoicing. They forgot Reid's supreme sacrifice in less than hour; Reid's memorial including Luke was a 4 person event. Bob, Kim, and Katie never bothered to show up; absolutely ungrateful. I don't want to even talk about the other inhabitants of Oakdake, especially Chris and Tom; they should have been thrown under the train. Anyway, since I wanted a happy ending for Luke and that did not happen on Canon; if your story is going to redeem Noah in ways that he will love, care, and have genuine affection for Luke and will make him happy for an entire lifetime, so be it. Reid would never want his sweet, precious Luke alone and unhappy for life; I think he would be okay with Luke returning back to a grown and matured Noah. Thank you! for your amazing writing.
jessie 33 chapter 11 . 9/29/2012
Awe poor Luke, I feel bad for him. Great update, I love your story.
jessie 33 chapter 10 . 9/23/2012
Great update, poor Luke maybe it would be good for him to go with Noah, and try to come to terms with Reid's death. :(
jessie 33 chapter 9 . 9/23/2012
Another awesome update, I can't wait to see how Luke is going to react to seeing Noah again.
jessie 33 chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
Such a a sad update, I hope Luke can get through this, I feel bad for the family too. :(
jessie 33 chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
Awesome update, I love your writing, this is a really great story.
jessie 33 chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
Poor Luke, I feel bad for him, great update.
jessie 33 chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
Another awesome update.
RLeternal chapter 10 . 9/17/2012
Even if TPTB of ATWT had decided to kill off Reid to give Katie her HEA with Chris; I am not able to understand why they left one of the most loved characters of ATWT, Luke, alone and sad. They were not going to change their minds about the travesty that unfolded, then why didn't they reunite Luke with Noah and at least give him some peace and happiness. I like where this story is going. As much as I want Luke to honor Reid's memory in every possible way; I also want him to find cheer and joy that he never got on Canon. Hope, Luke gradually falls back in love with Noah who said he would be waiting; and that Noah gives Luke all his love, care, affection, and attention for the rest of their lives.
bluebellswede chapter 10 . 9/16/2012
Wow, very powerful chapter! Thank goodness Noah really understands Luke's feelings for and about Reid. I hope this trip to LA works.
ficnic chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
Wow, Luke is just struggling so much here. And I think Holden's struggling just as much to figure out how to help him.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/2/2012
Oh my..I am out of words! Your writing is so good that I can feel Lukes pain. Update very very soon, I can't wait for more!