Reviews for Here is Gone
David Fishwick chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
Awesome idea so far and I hope there is more soon.
susanmaries chapter 3 . 7/15/2009
want more! this is a great plot idea
Mendiza chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Yahoo! *happy dances with joy* There aren't /nearly/ enough C/D fics in the world. Also, yay, B/A! good job on keeping characters realistic, even if they're not ones you particularly like (Tara). Lots of good fics are ruined by beating up a particularly hated character, but good job here. Please update this little gem of a story, SOON!
Passionate Angel229 chapter 3 . 7/16/2005
Hey, dats was so cool! But I need more! )
Antz chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
like it was keep on up dating!

Thsnks *ANTZ*
nnnnnnn chapter 3 . 6/15/2004
i just read this after reading your other story, and i think its quite good. only thing is it's been soo long since youve updated it, that i guess your not going to finish it. shame really because i would have enjoyed reading this.
The Great One chapter 2 . 3/21/2004
oh one more thing i dont write storys or anything so the real name is The Great One. Well not my real mane my Fanfiction one.
The Great One chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
hey i just wanted to tell you since i forgot in the other review that im a girl oh and im 11 years old and a 6th grader. See ya
The Great One chapter 3 . 3/21/2004
Hey its me again. I know i havent relplied in the longest time but i my computer crashed and i couldent find youre name anywhere. Sorry for calling you a girl i didnt know. oh i am a Angel/Cordy shipper if you wanted to know that. Im really happy that you accepted my apology update on Bring Me To Life and Ciao.
jean-the guardian chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
To the Great One and the...other one? ,
Apology accepted, friends. At least you had the courtesy to do so, unlike a lot of other people out there who just flame and run. I was just a little taken aback by the name calling. I'm all for constructive criticism, but when stuff gets nasty, well...
Thank you for the apology and I really am happy that you've enjoyed my stories, in particular Bring Me To Life, which is my current big baby.
And as far as B/A is concerned, well, sorry, but I just happen to be one of those believers that true love is everlasting...besides, if you read between the lines, Joss is really a B/A shipper at heart. I mean, he just friggin' killed Spike (Yeah, I know he's back now) and Cordy, whom I both adore. But still, the evidence is there.
What exactly do you like, by the way? Angel/Cordy? Buffy/Spike? Just curious.
Anyway, thanks for the writes. I'll see ya l8tr.
Jean-The Guardian
(PS...I'm a guy, by the way. I think it should say so in my profile. :)
The Great One chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
hey its me again. i just found out the person who called you a you know what wasnt me. it was my friend she had come over my house and she is really passionete about this angel/cordy stuff. she was just kiding around but i get why you got mad. im really sorry and i hope you will forgive the both os us. p.s i love your storys just not the B/A part hey its your opinion.
The Great One chapter 2 . 2/2/2004
okay this is not a flame its an apology. im really soory for calling you well you know. i was in a bad mood that day and i took it out on you. im so sorry. god i am such a dumbass. please will you forgive me. please ilove love youre storys and i think that bitch thing might have been my sister.
IM REALLY SORRY
SlayerKitty00 chapter 3 . 11/16/2003
I'm intrigued...Please write more soon! :)
IN response to the Great One chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
Hem-hem: (Deep Breath),

Who the F* do you think you are, you little Mealy-Mouthed Sheep Sc*in' Bastard? You want to write a story? Then write your own piece of SH*T and post it, you little p*ant! And don't you EVER insult me again with one of your little flames or I WILL block you out, report you or other tricks I've got up my sleeve. You want C/A, huh? Watch Season 3 of Angel, B**ch! B/A al the way (Little *hole didn't even have the stones to post with a real name, had to post anonymously.) Real big of you, Brown Eye.
The Great One chapter 1 . 11/3/2003