Reviews for Midsummer Tragedy
rangers123 chapter 55 . 10/9/2014
I just managed to stumble upon this story while I was looking for something to read at home.
Two words:

Holy moly.

I have seen good stories, I have seen excellent stories, but now I have seen the best of the best. So much happened in this story...and I just thought it would be about a tragedy, which turned out to be so much more. In 55 chapters you dealt with everything from gun violence in our nation to terrorism to the mental health problems that victims of gun violence face to survivors' guilt and backlash to conspiracies. Forgive me if I've missed any major points of emphasis.

I think I speak for all that have read this story in that I was confused more than several times through this story, especially with the time travelling and jumping around between dates. It was so much I ended up having to draw out a timeline (and alternates) to figure out what was going on.

Two and a half hours of reading this really did me in. I congratulate you on this masterpiece. I'm looking forward to see more P/F stories from you in the future. Ciao.
Avatar Rikki chapter 55 . 8/31/2014
That was long, and crazy. I feel kinda bad that I took 3 hours to read this when I should be doing homework (but there's a holiday tomorrow so I don't really care). But at the same time, I'm glad I read it. It always seems like a taboo thing to do, killing off main characters/turning them evil, but you did it really well. Kinda wish I knew your secret. Anyway, the ending was really good and I felt like it really tied the whole story together. Wonderful job!
Guest chapter 55 . 8/9/2014
This is one of the best stories I've seen on the site if not the best. Thanks and CARPE DIEM!
james.b.cameron chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
i love the way you handled the time travel part of it and not bringing them back was brave
CheerFulNRose chapter 54 . 5/25/2014
I love it! This is the best, I repeat the BEST! Fanfic EVER! :D Amazing! But.. still.. Izzy died but I still love it! Phineas is my 2nd favorite so gotta give ya' credit! For keeping him strong! I did cry a bit.. No lie.. :') It was still amazing! Never thought I'd read a FanFic so beautiful! :D
Guesty chapter 55 . 4/5/2014
I was a bit upset... U still left us at a cliff hanger (technically) I'm a big ferb fan so I was expecting to see more of him in this chapter. Well good story. defiantly, but poor ending to my opinion. Remember it's just an opinion lol
Guardian Sorcerer Felix chapter 55 . 2/22/2014
I switched my name back to Special Agent alanshee but it me Dannyphantomspetcocketiellucy saying this was a awsome story brings to light the attrocities of a shooting you did such a good job hope to read another one of your storys soon
Adysonlover461 chapter 55 . 12/6/2013
This is the BEST fanfic I have ever read I love you!
TenshSenpa1 chapter 55 . 11/9/2013
I'm sorry for write this review but Fuck you, you fucking killed Adyson you made her have sex with her cousin and for crying out loud FUCK YOU there are some things in this story that are so unrealistic like when someone is jealous of their brother THEY JUST WANT TO KILL THEIR BROTHER'S FRIENDS. WHAT?And when someone does something awful like killing a million people THEIR FAMILYS SHOULD NOT BE BLAMED!AHHHHH!But the other part of the story is you in a shotting?Because the shotting part was so well-written congrats.
Congrats and Fuck you.
FanFicCriTicTheThird chapter 38 . 10/27/2013
I recently discovered lost reviews(don't ask I don't understand either)

"Computers are evil
Evil I tell you
Anyways this FanFicCriTicTheThird
So Ferb people gonna start blaming
You
To
Anyways when I said update as I am typing this I wasn't being literal
But its real cool how your able to balance three stories without abandoning one or going on a hiatus
Again that is
Sooo Ferb wish you the best of luck
Seeya ; )"

I just pasted it as it was and um.. this is weird so yeah
Guest chapter 11 . 10/4/2013
WHERE'S CANDACE
Anonymous D chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
Thank you for making this fanfic. this is the best phineas and ferb fanfic i've ever read.
storyman123123 chapter 24 . 8/9/2013
This is absolutely better than half of all movies, books, and TV shows on right now, and arguably better than all media, period. I'm not a big sucker for really anything, but the combination of using familiar characters us readers have an empathic link to, while describing a story so well I can picture the scenes and hear the snappy and well-written dialogue in my head and so real that I actually feared a little that something like this would happen to me, is really hitting at my heartstrings. I especially like the sundry of individual storylines that are unique to each character and all equally convincing and interesting. (Plus, good grammar and interesting word choice to keep the reader intellectually engaged is also great.) I really want to laud you on this story; other than a few nitpicky plotline logistics errors, such as Buford not immediately being able to feel that he has no feeling in part of his body until being told so, that really are superficial and can be overlooked, this is hands-down one of the best things on this website.

A lot of the time on fanfiction, one comes across many, too many, stories that are hastily written, lacking proofreading and creativity, existing solely for the purpose of presenting the author's ideas to the online world. And that's okay. You tell an entertaining story, get a few followers, a few reviews, and that's all good, but that's it. But once in a while, one comes across something different: a story assiduously written and given the time, ideas and, most importantly, heart that it deserves. And it shows what you as the author put into it. This is one of those stories. Thank you for writing this. It's an immense pleasure for me to read and I will continue to read each chapter with great anticipation and eagerness.
Guest chapter 56 . 8/7/2013
This is a very well written fic. t brought tears to my eyes on several occasions. Well done.
TheShippingMaster chapter 52 . 7/21/2013
I love this story and let me just say that it's kinda sad I started reading this three days after you finished this story... You're totally amazing at writing!
1,063 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »